CE - Bulletin Poll & Feedback

CEans,

Its time to gather feedback about the CE Bulletin. On 2nd of every month, the CE bulletin goes to CEans spread across the world.

The CE - Editorial team needs your feedback on how to make CE Bulletin the best bulletin in the world 😁!

Flood in your comments in this thread.

-The Big K-

Replies

• Rocker
    Rocker
    I got the Feb 2007 & April 2007 edition. March 2007 edition is missing πŸ˜” . But April edition was really good πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CEans,

The May edition of CE Bulletin is out. Check your mailboxes right now 😁

Do not forget to vote on the poll.

-The Big K-
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    This bulletin is really interesting. There are many things mentioned that will excite the CEans One and all.

Like it? hate it? Pour in your comments.

This month is also special to us we are completing 1 year and 6 months this May. Any suggestions on how to make this event memorable?
  • Rocker
    Rocker
    Only three votes? πŸ˜€ Big K can you put post the newsletter on the forum?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!1 My name is Sujatha and am working in Embedded Software. Its nice to meet u all in this site. I hope we can share not only our knowledge...
hii all can anyone explain when a stack is called up/down growingπŸ˜•
I was in Delhi, boarding a train to Amritsar, my first visit to the historical place. But much like other Indians that day, my mind was somewhere else, India vs...
Hello! I want to know if sound/audio engineers are around on this forum? I have not seen anyone πŸ˜‰ So I'm assuming I'm the only one here .
Where can you get Pixel Shader 1.1 or better without buying a new graphics card? * Sorry, you must buy a new Graphics Card with Pixel Shader 1.1 (or better)...