CE Ad Feedback

CEans,

As you all know, we've been displaying advertisements on CrazyEngineers forums. I'd like to seek feedback from you about the advertisements that we display on CE Forums.

Couple of days ago, CEan - Gohm had reported an ad that shouldn't have appeared on CE Forums. While we try to control the ads that we display on CE Forums, your feedback on what you think about the ads is important.

We have disabled the POP-UP ads - because they are annoying. However, one of our CEans reported that she saw another window popping up with an AD in it. Have you experienced any pop-up ads? Please post your feedback in this thread.

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    I haven't noticed any Pop-ups. Also the Ads are too less to figure out. Now when I'm typing this, I cannot see any ad on this page. Also ads related to content and which are not annoying are most welcome.

--Differential
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The ads are only visible to visitors who are not logged in 😀.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Haha, I remember seeing a "Britney Spears" ad a few months ago 😛
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Aw! Britney Spears?!

I hope the ads we are showing right now are decent.
  • kedarjk
    kedarjk
    I never saw any kind of pop-up on CE.
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    did not see any ad till now?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Use your Symbian OS mobiles to control devices through Bluetooth. The serial to Bluetooth converter from sparkfun.com is used in this project. The Microcontroller At89C2051 is used to receive the...
Someone's hacked Google India Labs site : Google India Labs | Google Groups Here's a picture as posted by Pluggd.in - Hackers! 😒
hi can anyone tell me how to use mouse in a c++ program?
i want to start a personal project wich i can present in the technical interview during my placements.please give me an idea on what topic can i start my personal...
CEans, Recently, I came across Microsoft's DreamSpark! Taken from DreamSpark site: - DreamSpark is simple, it's all about giving students Microsoft professional-level developer and design tools at no charge so...