CDAC VS JOB

Hello,
I have done B.Tech from a small private college and it doesn't provide any placement.So i tried off campus and walk-ins but didn't select anywhere.Then i decide to do Cdac .but now i get a job in a small firm.
The problem is the Company is giving 3 months training with Rs 3000 per month.After that 12000 per month.
So should i join this company or do cdac for better package and better company???
please suggest what you think....

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    If you're not in a dire need of earning(like family responsibilities), I would highly suggest you go with CDAC.
  • Mansi Munjal
    Mansi Munjal
    [Prototype]
    If you're not in a dire need of earning(like family responsibilities), I would highly suggest you go with CDAC.
    Hii...thanks for reply...i've my friend who did cdac but didn't placed....if i will choose and the same thing will happen with me..so??
    I am so confused....
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Mansi Munjal
    Hii...thanks for reply...i've my friend who did cdac but didn't placed....if i will choose and the same thing will happen with me..so??
    I am so confused....
    Do it only from reputed institutes only. Preferably from ACTS Pune or Bangalore.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

anyone have any idea about preparatory material for cdac entrance exam... or any one material regarding this.. please mail on this id- arswati157@gmail.com
I am a mechanical engineer. I need to select a waterproof DC motor with rpm ranging from 3500-5000... I have no knowledge about motor rating...could someone please guide me regarding...
Indian smart devices brand, Xolo, has announced the launch of Xolo Opus 3 at Rs. 8,499. This time the local smartphone maker has upgraded the flagship by introducing a ‘selfie’...
Quote Given that you can almost certainly do animation within your CAD program itself, why bother to involve outside programs? There are a few reasons, but chief among them would...
Quote: Are brushless motors just a technology fad or can they be of real benefit to design engineers? Brushless DC motors are more popular than brushed motors at the moment...