CDAC VS JOB

Mansi Munjal
@mansi-munjal-5bqy46 โ€ข Oct 21, 2024

Hello,
I have done B.Tech from a small private college and it doesn't provide any placement.So i tried off campus and walk-ins but didn't select anywhere.Then i decide to do Cdac .but now i get a job in a small firm.
The problem is the Company is giving 3 months training with Rs 3000 per month.After that 12000 per month.
So should i join this company or do cdac for better package and better company???
please suggest what you think....

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • [Prototype]

    @prototype-G9Gn5k • Dec 11, 2014

    If you're not in a dire need of earning(like family responsibilities), I would highly suggest you go with CDAC.

  • Mansi Munjal

    @mansi-munjal-5bqy46 • Dec 11, 2014

    [Prototype]If you're not in a dire need of earning(like family responsibilities), I would highly suggest you go with CDAC.

    Hii...thanks for reply...i've my friend who did cdac but didn't placed....if i will choose and the same thing will happen with me..so??
    I am so confused....

  • [Prototype]

    @prototype-G9Gn5k • Dec 11, 2014

    Mansi MunjalHii...thanks for reply...i've my friend who did cdac but didn't placed....if i will choose and the same thing will happen with me..so??
    I am so confused....

    Do it only from reputed institutes only. Preferably from ACTS Pune or Bangalore.