CDAC how can we get refund of 9k before 2nd counsling

hi, i got cdac noida for DAC in the 1st counseling but i got many negative responses about it, so i am in a confusion weather to pay 10k and hope for either blore or pune dac. if i pay 10k will i get a refund after 2nd counseling or not. plz help!

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    You can get the refund provided your request reach them on or before 31st Jan. The withdrawl form is provided on the ccat mumbai website, the same one where you see the results of counselling.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What we've seen in movies might just become a reality one day and we'll have a big astroid coming our way to destroy the Earth. What'd you do in such...
sir, we can share our net connection from our phone to laptop through Bluetooth facility(wireless mode)....but why it is not possible in personal computer?
we know that any object which is thrown with a speed of 11.2kmps or greater can overcome the earth's gravitational pull and enters the space....is there any method or any...
So,suddenly my PC stopped working.I tried to reboot & it freezed at boot screen. What I did ? - Removed RAM & remounted it. Result : Fail. - Removed Harddisk...
Can a mobile phone be affected by virus?I transferred songs from a virus affected laptop.but the song files are virus free.the laptop had virus in some other files and not...