CDAC Bangalore Placements

Several CDAC applicants have been enquire about the CDAC Bangalore Placements. Those who are familiar with the matter can post their own review and feedback about how's the whole placements scenario at the CDAC Bangalore training center. Which are the companies that recruit, what is the average placement package offered and what is the eligibility criteria are the important considerations before you decide on choosing the center.

Looking forward to all well informed responses.

Replies

• max0077
    max0077
    The_Big_K
    Several CDAC applicants have been enquire about the CDAC Bangalore Placements. Those who are familiar with the matter can post their own review and feedback about how's the whole placements scenario at the CDAC Bangalore training center. Which are the companies that recruit, what is the average placement package offered and what is the eligibility criteria are the important considerations before you decide on choosing the center.

#-Link-Snipped-# Cdac bangalore knowledge park is almost as good as Cdac pune in terms of placements ,teaching or infrastructure ;but knowledge park campus doesn't provide hostel facility although electronic city campus has their own hostel.i know all these because i live in bangalore and i have visited the campus..some of the companies who came in past can be found here..
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • dd(durgadas)
    dd(durgadas)
    The following Companies have visited ACTS Bangalore for Campus recruitment for the Current Batch of DAC/WiMC/DESD/DSSD (AUG/SEP 2011)

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • max0077
    max0077
    CDAC bangalore KP august 2012 batch placement updates..
    *over 45 placed in DAC in 6 days..avg pckg 3.0 ,highest pckg 3.72 till now placements are still on as 5 companies visited for DAC and 10 more to come for DAC and WIMC combined.
    * Highest package offered till now is 6.7 lpa by Aptina for DESD guys..
    * for DESD companies like Schneider ,LG soft ,happiest mind , Aptina came..
  • aits
    aits
    hi max can u guide me with some pg/accomodation near to cdac knowledge park???
  • max0077
    max0077
    aits
    hi max can u guide me with some pg/accomodation near to cdac knowledge park???
    i have inboxed u group's link on fb.you will get lots of info about evrything there..
  • dheeraj chandra
    dheeraj chandra
    max0077
    i have inboxed u group's link on fb.you will get lots of info about evrything there..
    max0077
    CDAC bangalore KP august 2012 batch placement updates..
    *over 45 placed in DAC in 6 days..avg pckg 3.0 ,highest pckg 3.72 till now placements are still on as 5 companies visited for DAC and 10 more to come for DAC and WIMC combined.
    * Highest package offered till now is 6.7 lpa by Aptina for DESD guys..
    * for DESD companies like Schneider ,LG soft ,happiest mind , Aptina came..
    plss tell me abt dssd bangalore placements... i dint go to bnglr yet.. i just registered and came back because of some reasons..none of them are giving update regarding dssd placements bangalore...somebody plsss tell me if any 1 knws regarding bnglr dssd placements
  • rahul.singh715
    rahul.singh715
    can i sit in companies for placement if my %between 55 to 60...plzzz suggeat m...my branch is ec
  • rahul.singh715
    rahul.singh715
    can i sit in companies for placement if my %between 55 to 60...plzzz suggeat m...my branch is ec
  • Milankumar Patel
    Milankumar Patel
    hi everyone..
    i have scored 78 rank in A+B+C in CDAC2013 exam. so i want to know that which center is best for DESD course? cdac pune or cdac banglore? plz reply fast as posible.because i have to fill the choise
  • Debasis Mishra
    Debasis Mishra
    hi, i got rank - 330 in dac and 160 - in wimc
    i want to do dac , but getting confuse about what should be my order of preference ? cdac pune , cdac bangalore , sunbeam pune , vita juhu , or any other institute which are good for dac in placement % ? kindly help
  • Debasis Mishra
    Debasis Mishra
    my rank is 330 in dac ... need a order of preferences ??? u will be highly appreciated 😀
  • #TheFLASHKICKER
    #TheFLASHKICKER
    Debasis Mishra
    hi, i got rank - 330 in dac and 160 - in wimc
    i want to do dac , but getting confuse about what should be my order of preference ? cdac pune , cdac bangalore , sunbeam pune , vita juhu , or any other institute which are good for dac in placement % ? kindly help
    u should give preference as ->
    cdac pune-> cdac_kp bengaluru -> sunbeam pune...
  • gautam sondhi
    gautam sondhi
    my rank is 341 in DAC.. which center should i expect and do they have good placements as i dont have ny info c-dacs placements ?
  • #TheFLASHKICKER
    #TheFLASHKICKER
    gautam sondhi
    my rank is 341 in DAC.. which center should i expect and do they have good placements as i dont have ny info c-dacs placements ?
    u can get cdac pune, cdac bangalore(kp) or sunbeam pune....
    these are d bst...
  • gautam sondhi
    gautam sondhi
    #TheFLASHKICKER
    u can get cdac pune, cdac bangalore(kp) or sunbeam pune....
    these are d bst...
    sir what about the placements? are they any good?
  • #TheFLASHKICKER
    #TheFLASHKICKER
    gautam sondhi
    sir what about the placements? are they any good?
    yes, dats what i said... bst among others for pgdac...
  • gautam sondhi
    gautam sondhi
    #TheFLASHKICKER
    yes, dats what i said... bst among others for pgdac...

thanks😀
  • #TheFLASHKICKER
    #TheFLASHKICKER
    gautam sondhi
    thanks😀
    ur welcome👍
  • oprime
    oprime
    I looked through a few Facebook groups and saw that only 14 out of 93 students of the DESD Aug 2012 batch of CDAC Bangalore were placed. The rest did not get anything.

#-Link-Snipped-# I think the discussion has gone totally offtopic.
  • aits
    aits
    Milankumar Patel
    hi everyone..
    i have scored 78 rank in A+B+C in CDAC2013 exam. so i want to know that which center is best for DESD course? cdac pune or cdac banglore? plz reply fast as posible.because i have to fill the choise
    milan i m in desd banglore present batch and first of all congrts..u will get ur pune/hyd/bang...which ever may be ur 1st choice...but as per my advise u can go for hyd ofr desd...or if u are vey comfortable with linux-os then only i will advise u to go with pune/bang as pune+bang has 1 common faculty called BABU sir which is GOD of Operating System but for an average student will not be able to get from his has its level is very high and truely speaking in my batch there are 88 students out of which only 7-8 are getting from babu sir all others are not comfortable with that clearity in concepts...no doubt he has very good knowledge but its not worth untill u grasp it from him..which is very tough for many guys...i m not putting him down but our level is not that much....u take my advise pune+bang both are good but pune is strict and banglore isnt..knowledge + facukty are very good in both pune+bang for desd but as for desd guy he shoukd be comfortable with os+rtos+esp(device drivers) which all is taught by one common faculty babu sir...i also had 1 frnd in pune in desd only there babu sir is very strict and in small period of time he teaches very fast in pune as he thinks that all cream students are in oune while in same amount of time in banglore he teaches only 60% as banglore is not strict but if u have a good knowledge in os then u got to pune and if u want to learn slowly then go for bang..also schedule in pune is worst as 2 modules are running at same time while in banglore only 1 module at a time..just think twice between pune+bangalore also think hyderabad as it is hub for embedded and all papers for desd are set by hyd and not pune+bang also in bangalore some modules are taken very lightly like andriod but for desd os+rtos+esp is must...best of luck..and think twice and then fill ur choice ...if u have any query abt placement and centres then feel free to ask...
  • #TheFLASHKICKER
    #TheFLASHKICKER
    aits
    milan i m in desd banglore present batch and first of all congrts..u will get ur pune/hyd/bang...which ever may be ur 1st choice...but as per my advise u can go for hyd ofr desd...or if u are vey comfortable with linux-os then only i will advise u to go with pune/bang as pune+bang has 1 common faculty called BABU sir which is GOD of Operating System but for an average student will not be able to get from his has its level is very high and truely speaking in my batch there are 88 students out of which only 7-8 are getting from babu sir all others are not comfortable with that clearity in concepts...no doubt he has very good knowledge but its not worth untill u grasp it from him..which is very tough for many guys...i m not putting him down but our level is not that much....u take my advise pune+bang both are good but pune is strict and banglore isnt..knowledge + facukty are very good in both pune+bang for desd but as for desd guy he shoukd be comfortable with os+rtos+esp(device drivers) which all is taught by one common faculty babu sir...i also had 1 frnd in pune in desd only there babu sir is very strict and in small period of time he teaches very fast in pune as he thinks that all cream students are in oune while in same amount of time in banglore he teaches only 60% as banglore is not strict but if u have a good knowledge in os then u got to pune and if u want to learn slowly then go for bang..also schedule in pune is worst as 2 modules are running at same time while in banglore only 1 module at a time..just think twice between pune+bangalore also think hyderabad as it is hub for embedded and all papers for desd are set by hyd and not pune+bang also in bangalore some modules are taken very lightly like andriod but for desd os+rtos+esp is must...best of luck..and think twice and then fill ur choice ...if u have any query abt placement and centres then feel free to ask...
    Hey thanx it was helpful fr me too...
    i m also planning to study in cdac pune or bangalore, bt in WiMC....
    Do u have ny idea abt that?
    i mean training & placement wise?
  • oprime
    oprime
    aits

Do we have to learn about OS, RTOS and Device Drivers even before we have joined the course? Or is everything taught here?
  • chand123
    chand123
    i got Rank 395 in desd which is best center for me
  • Rvi
    Rvi
    #TheFLASHKICKER
    i also want to know the same
    there are many discussions on DAC and DESD courses and the placements are good in these course, but what about WiMC,
    I got ~750 rank in WiMC and 990 rank for DESD
    graduation from ECE stream but now interest is in WiMC and their placements, confused😕
  • Jaideep Nagra
    Jaideep Nagra
    aits
    Hi,
    Thanx for sharing the information.
    I got 57 rank in Section A+B+C in CCAT 2013. I want to pursue DESD course but i'm having a tough time deciding the center.
    In the above post one person (oprime) said that only 14 out of 93 got placed, this added to my worries as I have already decided to opt for Bangalore.
    I just want to know how far is it true.
    Also i'm not having any prior knowledge of Linux, should I start preparing for these as prerequisite for this course ?
  • nav1991
    nav1991
    I got 265 rank in section A+B and I have got course rank 116 in DiWMC and 121 in DSSD.I want to know which is better DiWMC,CDAC-Pune or DSSD,CDAC-Bangalore??
    What are there placements records?
  • oprime
    oprime
    Jaideep Nagra
    Hi,
    I got 57 rank in Section A+B+C in CCAT 2013. I want to pursue DESD course but i'm having a tough time deciding the center.
    In the above post one person (oprime) said that only 14 out of 93 got placed, this added to my worries as I have already decided to opt for Bangalore.
    Also i'm not having any prior knowledge of Linux, should I start preparing for these as prerequisite for this course ?
    If you have a Facebook profile, search for the CDAC DESD Bangalore group. I obtained my information by reading the comments to the questions posted by others.
    I had contacted someone of that batch. It seems that in the end around 40 people out of 93 got a job in the end. (I do not know whether the rest of the people got jobs via on campus placement or off campus)
  • Ipsa Narang
    Ipsa Narang
    Hie! This is regarding August 2013 batch. I got 916 rank in desd. N I really wanna get in blore knowledge park. Is there any chance I can get in?
  • Ipsa Narang
    Ipsa Narang
    And I also wanna know if the automation course, dass any good? Do they hav common placements wherein one can sit for a company irrespective of the course they are in?
  • Ipsa Narang
    Ipsa Narang
    Hie! Can you guys pls reply to my posts?
  • Dhirendra Gupta
    Dhirendra Gupta
    what about the placement and teachers at electronic city bangalore ????
    please reply.
  • Cyborg 009
    Cyborg 009
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Go through the discussion here..
    CDAC CCAT AUG 2013 results
  • vishaldoob
    vishaldoob
    @#-Link-Snipped-# - I am confused about ,how to give preference for the following institues
    CDAC Pune
    Sunbeam Gultekdi Pune
    CDAC Bengaluru (e-City)
    IACSD Akurdi Pune
    Sunbeam Inst of Info Tech Karad
    CDAC Mumbai(Kharghar)
    CDAC Bengaluru (Knowledge Park)
    CDAC Hyderabad
    MET-IIT Bandra Mumbai
    VITA Juhu Mumbai

kastubh plz help me in this
  • Cyborg 009
    Cyborg 009
    vishaldoob
    @#-Link-Snipped-# - I am confused about ,how to give preference for the following institues
    CDAC Pune
    Sunbeam Gultekdi Pune
    CDAC Bengaluru (e-City)
    IACSD Akurdi Pune
    Sunbeam Inst of Info Tech Karad
    CDAC Mumbai(Kharghar)
    CDAC Bengaluru (Knowledge Park)
    CDAC Hyderabad
    MET-IIT Bandra Mumbai
    VITA Juhu Mumbai

kastubh plz help me in this
    dont go hijacking other threads ..
    The site is well organized ..you can find the discussion here
    CDAC CCAT AUG 2013 results
  • aits
    aits
    #TheFLASHKICKER
    for wimc if u going then bangalore is worst as no good faculty and no studies are there in bang for wimc ....try pune and u can try sunbeam pune good for wimc then u try banga as last option and placemnt is 40% in banga for wimc
    in last batch....there is time pass in wimc + dass in bangalore thats my fnds are facing problems in bang...in bang obnly dac+desd+dssd is good
  • mehta023
    mehta023
    hii I got 112 rank in DAC ... I m confused how to give preferences , should I go with CDAC Pune or CDAC Banglore ..as I have 1 year gap and my btech percentage is 68% ,... And plz do tell that companies coming for placements consider this gap after btech and low percentage ??
  • aits
    aits
    oprime
    Do we have to learn about OS, RTOS and Device Drivers even before we have joined the course? Or is everything taught here?
    no dude they will surely teach but u wont get until u have some background of os
  • aits
    aits
    Jaideep Nagra
    Hi,
    till now my seniors placement was almost 50% and if u dont have knowledge in os then i think u should start now onwards and if u get pune.bangalore then babu sir module will be in vain until u have linux knowledge he will teach lika a rocket science is going on in class and the level of babu sir is like that he is teaching to phd guys ...and u wont get any thing...THIS IS FACT AS I M VICTIM OF THIS CASE TOO...
  • aits
    aits
    #TheFLASHKICKER
    wimc in bangalore is the worst so dont join wimc in bangalore but u can go to sunbeam/acts-pune
  • Bhanu Verma
    Bhanu Verma
    max0077
    Hey max,
    Plz send me some accomodation details to me too, near cdac, kp, bangalore. I want it urgently as possible.
    Thanks in advance.
    Contact Details: Bhanu Verma
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • akash2912
    akash2912
    G
    aits
    till now my seniors placement was almost 50% and if u dont have knowledge in os then i think u should start now onwards and if u get pune.bangalore then babu sir module will be in vain until u have linux knowledge he will teach lika a rocket science is going on in class and the level of babu sir is like that he is teaching to phd guys ...and u wont get any thing...THIS IS FACT AS I M VICTIM OF THIS CASE TOO...
    Hello sir,
    Sir can u please tell me name of some books regarding to the module of babu sir...or if u have some study material for that modules...i still have about a month to join there so i want to be prepare for those.....
    Plz do mail me... #-Link-Snipped-#
    Nd thanks for ur valuable comments.... 😀[/quote]
  • max0077
    max0077
    Bhanu Verma
    Hey max,
    Plz send me some accomodation details to me too, near cdac, kp, bangalore. I want it urgently as possible.
    Thanks in advance.
    Contact Details: Bhanu Verma
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    just go to Cdac kp ,they'll tell u about PG's ,you'll find lot's of pg's around sadanand nagar ,pai layout...
  • Bhanu Verma
    Bhanu Verma
    max0077
    just go tto Cdac kp ,they'll tell u about PG's ,you'll find lot's of pg's around sadanand nagar ,pai layout...
    Thank you so much #-Link-Snipped-#. Please also tell me the rent(approximately) of the pg's around these sadanand nagar or pai layout.
  • max0077
    max0077
    Bhanu Verma
    Thank you so much #-Link-Snipped-#. Please also tell me the rent(approximately) of the pg's around these sadanand nagar or pai layout.
    i can't tell exactly because i live in my bro's flat but i think rent would be around 2500 to 4000(with food i guess) maximum..
  • Bhanu Verma
    Bhanu Verma
    Thanks a lot max.😀
  • aits
    aits
    max0077
    just go to Cdac kp ,they'll tell u about PG's ,you'll find lot's of pg's around sadanand nagar ,pai layout...
    come and meet seniors present in cdac..they will guide u...or join cdac feb 2013 grp and ask the seniors...
  • oprime
    oprime
    #-Link-Snipped-# & #-Link-Snipped-# - I will be reaching Bangalore on 24th August. Should I go to CDAC KP on 25th itself to enquire about PG? or should I go on the 26th(the course starts from 27th and the registration will be done on the 26th).
  • aits
    aits
    oprime
    #-Link-Snipped-# & #-Link-Snipped-# - I will be reaching Bangalore on 24th August. Should I go to CDAC KP on 25th itself to enquire about PG? or should I go on the 26th(the course starts from 27th and the registration will be done on the 26th).
    guys pg near kp is worst in sadanandnagar,,,,go for indiranagar+domor+pai layout near bigbazzar...join fb group desd feb 2013 and discuss for pg over there...seniors will surely help...
  • Bhanu Verma
    Bhanu Verma
    aits
    guys pg near kp is worst in sadanandnagar,,,,go for indiranagar+domor+pai layout near bigbazzar...join fb group desd feb 2013 and discuss for pg over there...seniors will surely help...
    aits,
    How far is the cdac(kp) from these location you mentioned above(indiranagar,domor,pai layout, bigbazaar)?
  • oprime
    oprime
    #-Link-Snipped-# & #-Link-Snipped-# Can you give me the link to the Bangalore DESD Feb 2013 group?
    For some strange reason I cannot find the group when I search for it on Facebook!!!
  • aits
    aits
    Bhanu Verma
    aits,
    How far is the cdac(kp) from these location you mentioned above(indiranagar,domor,pai layout, bigbazaar)?
    half an hour by bus/metro.....domlour is almost 45 min...while all others will take 30 min...........................jhoin CDAC-ACTS (DESD FEB 13) in fb and ask the seniors for pg
  • aits
    aits
    oprime
    #-Link-Snipped-# & #-Link-Snipped-# Can you give me the link to the Bangalore DESD Feb 2013 group?
    For some strange reason I cannot find the group when I search for it on Facebook!!!
    CDAC-ACTS (DESD FEB 13) search for this group in fb and take help from there for pg...
  • Bhanu Verma
    Bhanu Verma
    Is it reliable to send the demand draft to CDAC Bangalore via courier? PLZ help me out? And, also tell me some means to send a demand draft to CDAC, kp, Bangalore safely and reliably??
  • aits
    aits
    Bhanu Verma
    Is it reliable to send the demand draft to CDAC Bangalore via courier? PLZ help me out? And, also tell me some means to send a demand draft to CDAC, kp, Bangalore safely and reliably??
    ya its safe and reliable to send dd by courier...but go for good courier service like bludart/fedex/maruti///like that////
  • Bhanu Verma
    Bhanu Verma
    aits
    ya its safe and reliable to send dd by courier...but go for good courier service like bludart/fedex/maruti///like that////
    ok..thnx..
  • oprime
    oprime
    aits
    What about Speedpost?
    Most of the entrance exams ask us to send the form by registered post.
    Would a private company be better than SpeedPost?
  • aits
    aits
    guys for desd must read the books before time....both of this book will be MOST HELPFULL in desd specially for b.....sirssss counter part.....so thr atleast or start nowonwards and try to cover as much as u can ....and do share this pdfs with desd aspirant guysssssss...........
  • oprime
    oprime
    aits
    guys for desd must read the books before time....both of this book will be MOST HELPFULL in desd specially for b.....sirssss counter part.....so thr atleast or start nowonwards and try to cover as much as u can ....and do share this pdfs with desd aspirant guysssssss...........
    Can you specify the most important chapters that is to be read from LKD and the Beginning Linux Programming book?

Do we need to read Beginning Linux Programming from cover to cover?
  • aits
    aits
    oprime
    Can you specify the most important chapters that is to be read from LKD and the Beginning Linux Programming book?

Do we need to read Beginning Linux Programming from cover to cover?
    try to cover some starting chapters.....
  • oprime
    oprime
    #-Link-Snipped-# Can you check you message inbox? I have sent you a PM.
  • RAjesh MIshra90
    RAjesh MIshra90
    Hey, I am available for any discussion related to CDAC Bangalore Knowledge Park,
    similarly you can visit my blog :
  • Madhushree
    Madhushree
    Hello!!
    I m planning to take admissions in CDAC in 2014 batch. Actually m bit confused as i have heard dat now a days CDAC is not providing placements upto dat level, as it was providing to previous batches.. Is that so???
  • tapan ghosh
    tapan ghosh
    hi,

I have completed my B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering in the year of2008.After completeing Btech I worked in a S/w company Cyndrake solutions as a Software trainee for 11 months, But suddenly the company got insolvent and released all of its employees. Since July 2010, I am working in telecom domain However, there is no hope or ladder in this field. after completing my three and half year in this field I give up hope to enhance my career in this field. Right now I have firmly decided to switch in Software field as it was my trade in Btech... some of my senior suggest me about c-dac. i already started to prepare myself for c-dac dec'2013 exam.... but i have another problem that my 10+2 marks was not good it's 58%.My 10 th and btech marks are greater than 65%. so my question is that is my 10+2 marks and year of passout affect my chance in placement???

plz guys help me with your fruitful suggestion......

it's really tough decision for me to decide what to do ?
  • Madhushree
    Madhushree
    Kaustubh Katdare

Hello
    I am preparing for CCAT and planning to join CDAC for feb 2014 batch. Bt m bit confused as i have heard that CDAC placements now a days are not upto level as they were for previous batches..I am really confused and wanna take right decision.
  • SonalSinghal
    SonalSinghal
    Hello frnds...
    really in need of help..
    scored 2169 rank in cdac 2013 exm for pg-dac course...
    kindly guide what to do in detail ?? please
  • #TheFLASHKICKER
    #TheFLASHKICKER
    SonalSinghal
    Hello frnds...
    really in need of help..
    scored 2169 rank in cdac 2013 exm for pg-dac course...
    kindly guide what to do in detail ?? please
    Your rank is very high to get admission in dac course in good institute of cdac... you can get cdac kolkata or chennai, but i strongly woudn't recommend that...
  • #TheFLASHKICKER
    #TheFLASHKICKER
    tapan ghosh
    hi,

I have completed my B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering in the year of2008.After completeing Btech I worked in a S/w company Cyndrake solutions as a Software trainee for 11 months, But suddenly the company got insolvent and released all of its employees. Since July 2010, I am working in telecom domain However, there is no hope or ladder in this field. after completing my three and half year in this field I give up hope to enhance my career in this field. Right now I have firmly decided to switch in Software field as it was my trade in Btech... some of my senior suggest me about c-dac. i already started to prepare myself for c-dac dec'2013 exam.... but i have another problem that my 10+2 marks was not good it's 58%.My 10 th and btech marks are greater than 65%. so my question is that is my 10+2 marks and year of passout affect my chance in placement???

plz guys help me with your fruitful suggestion......

it's really tough decision for me to decide what to do ?
    Yes, it will affect your chance for placement... Don't go for CDAC...
  • tyagiggaurav
    tyagiggaurav
    max0077
    Hi Max.. my A+B rank is 227. can you please tell me that which institute is better for placement. thanks in advance.
  • tyagiggaurav
    tyagiggaurav
    #TheFLASHKICKER
    Your rank is very high to get admission in dac course in good institute of cdac... you can get cdac kolkata or chennai, but i strongly woudn't recommend that...
    Hi mate.. mine is 227 for DAC.. can you please suggest that what my preference should be ?
  • #TheFLASHKICKER
    #TheFLASHKICKER
    tyagiggaurav
    Hi mate.. mine is 227 for DAC.. can you please suggest that what my preference should be ?
    Your rank is good... Your 1st choice should be cdac pune, then cdac banglore(kp)... you will get it. Other than that you may try sunbeam pune or cdac hyderabad... That will be enough....
  • bipul kumar
    bipul kumar
    sir i have 58% in 12th, BE(71%),10th(67%) bcz of my 12th i am not getting chance in most company and i given cdac in december 2013 i have 283(A+B) rank in cdac can i go for cdac bcz most of my friend r saying try for job and dont go for cdac there is also poor placement r there. please suggest me what to do should i go or not and if i have to choose then which center is good for me please provide me sequence which have beat placement.i heard that cdac puna,hyadrabad,bangalore e-city,sumbeam pune brantch is good but i am not sure.please help me .i apply for (pg-dac,pg-dwimc,pg-dssd).reply soon i have to select before 3jan 2014.
  • bipul kumar
    bipul kumar
    sir i have 58% in 12th, BE(71%),10th(67%) bcz of my 12th i am not getting chance in most company and i given cdac in december 2013 i have 283(A+B) rank in cdac can i go for cdac bcz most of my friend r saying try for job and dont go for cdac there is also poor placement r there. please suggest me what to do should i go or not and if i have to choose then which center is good for me please provide me sequence which have beat placement.i heard that cdac puna,hyadrabad,bangalore e-city,sumbeam pune brantch is good but i am not sure.please help me .i apply for (pg-dac,pg-dwimc,pg-dssd).reply soon i have to select before 3jan 2014.
  • #TheFLASHKICKER
    #TheFLASHKICKER
    bipul kumar
    you may apply for dac in cdac pune, cdac banglore kp, cdac hyderabad and sunbeam. your target is job, so don't go for wimc or dssd. and also don't go to banglore ecity. your percentage is lower than 60%, that will be a disadvantage, but you can still go for cdac because your rank is good. Go for:-
    dac in
    1. cdac pune
    2. cdac banglore kp
    3. cdac hyderabad
    4. sunbeam pune
  • shuhana
    shuhana
    hi i have given cdac exam .and i have secured 3714 rank in cdac and there are 3272 students above .is there any chance foe me to get any institute.
  • #TheFLASHKICKER
    #TheFLASHKICKER
    shuhana
    hi i have given cdac exam .and i have secured 3714 rank in cdac and there are 3272 students above .is there any chance foe me to get any institute.
    Yes, you will get into cdac kolkata, chennai, noida... but don't go for it....
  • shuhana
    shuhana
    #TheFLASHKICKER
    Yes, you will get into cdac kolkata, chennai, noida... but don't go for it....
    will i get sunbeam karad or any good institute till 3rd round of councilling from where i will get placement hopefully.Reply as soon as possible because tomorrow is the last day of choice filling.
  • #TheFLASHKICKER
    #TheFLASHKICKER
    shuhana
    Yes, you will gwt into cdac kolkata, chennai, noida... but don't go for it....
    shuhana
    will i get sunbeam karad or any good institute till 3rd round of councilling from where i will get placement hopefully.Reply as soon as possible because tomorrow is the last day of choice filling.
    You fill up all the choices according to your preference. They will allot you on the basis of those preference from the 1st choice. So give your preference from cdac pune to wherever you want to study and hope for the best and wait until the 3rd counseling. If you don't get into good institute, then take your money back.
  • bruns
    bruns
    Im a 2010 passout. I got DAC in CDAC, blore,e-city for feb 2014 batch. Kindly let me know is it worth joining cdac for me as Im very concerned about placement and so want to know how gud are the placement opportunities for me as Im a 2010 passout.
  • shuhana
    shuhana
    yes
    bruns
    Im a 2010 passout. I got DAC in CDAC, blore,e-city for feb 2014 batch. Kindly let me know is it worth joining cdac for me as Im very concerned about placement and so want to know how gud are the placement opportunities for me as Im a 2010 passout.
    you will get the placements.you have to perform there.what is your rank in cdac
  • bruns
    bruns
    shuhana
    yes

you will get the placements.you have to perform there.what is your rank in cdac
    469. A+B
  • bruns
    bruns
    bruns
    469. A+B
    People are scaring me that they wont consider 2010 passouts.. If they dnt consider what is the use spending so much money.
  • shuhana
    shuhana
    any idea about how many students apeear in cdac
  • bruns
    bruns
    shuhana
    any idea about how many students apeear in cdac
    no..
  • #TheFLASHKICKER
    #TheFLASHKICKER
    bruns
    People are scaring me that they wont consider 2010 passouts.. If they dnt consider what is the use spending so much money.
    At rank 469 you got cdac ecity for dac!!!! What about cdac kp, you could have got that...
  • bruns
    bruns
    #TheFLASHKICKER
    At rank 469 you got cdac ecity for dac!!!! What about cdac kp, you could have got that...
    Looked for hostel... So only.. and any way wat about mu ques above... Being 2010 passout how good are placement chances for me... I have 1 yr work exp in the meanwhile.. Please do let me knw..
  • Karthik330
    Karthik330
    hello sir, i am karthik.i got 805 rank,and 715 students above to me.
    i applied for pg dac..which center do you prefer for my rank??

will i able to get knowledge park -bangalore.
    my preference
    1.knowledge park
    2.electronic city bangalore
    3.sun beam

should i change the order??
    my email id : #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Nilesh Kumrawat
    Nilesh Kumrawat
    Plz send the link too. . . I m also planning to go for kp bangalore
  • KETAKI GIJARE
    KETAKI GIJARE
    sir,
    I got cdac banglore knowledge park as my center for DESD please tell me the placement cenario of 2013 .
    please let me know accomodation near by.
  • KETAKI GIJARE
    KETAKI GIJARE
    plz send me the link or details for further correspondance.
  • saurav21
    saurav21
    Respected sir/mam,
    I have got a seat in Cdac banglore (ecity) for the course DITISS ....Can u pls assure me with the placement criteria related to this course ....actually I was interested In DAC course but was unable to get it ...my rank is 2306 in Dac and 600 in DITISS....pls revert back to me as soon as possible ....
  • ashish1002
    ashish1002
    Hi ,
    10th-72.67%
    12th-77.67%
    B.E.(ECE, Pune University)-64% Agg.(59.01%) 2012 Passout
    17+ months experience in lecturership in engineering college.

i have been alloted CDAC Bengaluru (Knowldge Park) for PG-DWiMC.

shall i go for it?
    can i get placement as my agg is 59.01% & pass out year is 2012?
    I heard CDAC puts our last year % on the resume they prepare. Is it true? Please help me ASAP. I have to confirm admission within 18th july 2014.
  • K mandar
    K mandar
    hiii.. I have appeared for C-CAT dec 2014. and my rank is 1502. also my A+B rank 1374. could u suggest me what preferance should i feel in my option form. I want to go for PG-DAC. and Pune is best suited for me. but in case of a good opportunity i'm ready to relocate anywhere
  • dhanmeet
    dhanmeet
    sir i have got 363 rank i dont know u...but can u tell me which CDAC is better pune or banglore....someone told me that there are more student in pune as they combine student from all center....is that true...so we should prefer pune or banglore plz guide i have to fill choice by jan 1...plzzzzz...which will be best for placement
  • Meenal Sharma
    Meenal Sharma
    I am going for DSSD course in Bangalore. What are the placement chances. Bangalore KP
  • KANCHAN HIRA
    KANCHAN HIRA
    hi... I already got a seat in PG-DESD in CDAC Bangalore KP centre.... Please help me out with the PG facility near the centre... my email id is #-Link-Snipped-#.

Looking forward to a positive response. 😀
  • akash aher
    akash aher
    hello sir ....
    got 200 rank in cdac and planing for desd ..
    which center should i select btw banglore and pune act
  • Kapil Sonawane
    Kapil Sonawane
    Hi friends,
    I have got c dac bengalore (Knowledge Park) for DASS (Diploma in Automation & SCADA Systems) I wish to their placement records. Please comment ASAP
  • sodhana
    sodhana
    Sir,please tell me which companies recruits pg-ditiss students of e-city.
  • sodhana
    sodhana
    Sir,please tell me which companies recruits pg-ditiss students of e-city.
  • rohit awasthi
    rohit awasthi
    DITISS E city Bangalore how is that......Plzcement and Faculty vise
  • Sravani.g
    Sravani.g
    I got 59.5% in 10th class(ICSE) Syllabus and 75% in both inter n engg. Can I join Cdac and participate in the placement drives?
  • Sravani.g
    Sravani.g
    I got 59.5% in 10th (ICSE Syllabus) and 77% in inter n 73% in engg. Am I eligible for the placements if I join CDAC?
  • KANNA1
    KANNA1
    what about DSSD placements At HYD

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

like Rankin ,Brayton cycle and refrigeration cycle,air standard cycle r not thermodynamic cycle why?
IRCTC is India's biggest ecommerce portal with hundreds of thousands of bookings made on daily basis. Now, operating a large website isn't a new technical challenge, yet IRCTC servers seem...
Lindsay's technical books sells technical books of yester years. Going to close down. The last order has to be by 28 February 2013. For those who are interested: https://www.lindsaybks.com/
My DAC rank is 2899 and i got VITA Mumbai in my first round counselling....... (Not even expected to get DAC with this Rank). so confused. there is a lot...
Hello all, I want some reliable information related BITSAT engineering exam. Is it is same as the other engineering exams like GATE??