CCIE Voice Written Exam training

I am looking to tackle the CCIE Voice written exam. Please recommend any reading material or provide any pointers for preparing and passing the written exam. Any advice or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thank you.​

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

has excellent collection of online resources for students, teachers, researcher and professionals in civil engineering. It has solved problems, online calculators for civil engineers, links for lecture notes, research...
why don't we try to transmit a smell through a cable as we transmit a data or voice from one place to another.i want to work my project on this...
hello all, i am new in linux ,but read linux few months ago,did little practice with unix commands.I w'ld like to go ahead with linux scripting and in this i...
😎 Well I believe in cool living and hard thinking. I m a student who is at present preparing to crack IIT -JEE exam. Im always facinated by the word...
hey i need any idea abt major project in php. . . . u just give me any latest idea which is useful i dont need any dumy project for...