CAT 2009 - Online!

I've heard that CAT (The common admission test) will be a CBT from 2009. Those who want to take CAT in 2009, how are you preparing?

Replies

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    hi
    I'm a CAT aspirant. ya, there's loud talk that CAT09 is gonna be like GMAT, ie computer based. As far as I heard from my teachers and seniors, it's gonna make life difficult for all cat aspirants.
    In current pattern, we can answer any question at any time, meaning we can also skip some portion. But in CBT, that's not possible. U should confirm the answer to the present question to go to next. U need to be equally competent in all areas and that's not gonna be easy. And I cant think of a bright side to this situaton.
  • GEEKGODNITR
    GEEKGODNITR
    No guys till time being cat is just going to be the same 😀 coz its impossible with present infrasctructure to manage more than 2lac candidates giving exam on a single day
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Maybe some of them could opt for CBT and others for PBT?
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Doesn't seems a possibility atleast for next 2 years.

For CBT's we can not decide on 1 date in a year. 😁 Infra problem

-Crazy
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Yep. Talk is that, CAT wont be a CBT in 2009. It'll be PBT.
    That's actually a good news, though it's not confirmed yet.
  • gracelyne
    gracelyne
    Heyall,
    I'm taking the CAT this year.. first time.
    if u find any gr8t weblinks for practice CBTs do post them here 😎
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    There is an another thread going on there , please check...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I Need Help For Finding General Specification For The Galvanised Iron ( G. I. ) Pipes As Per I.s. Code 1239. Please Help Me................
hi everyone, New here and from Germany.. nice to mee you.
Some of you might already be aware of AMD's recent announcement of splitting into two different companies: one for R&D, and spinning off the manufacturing and fabrication division. I suppose...
hai evrybody, i jus got an expt to be done. The topic goes "FILE MGMT(UPLOAD/DOWNLOAD) USING JSP " so,if anybody could help me it would be great frnds Uhhhhh. to...
I'm thinking - why not publish the feeds of our own bloggers? CE gets content - you get traffic! Here's how it works - 1. You publish the RSS feed...