Cartoon based education

It is believed that Cartoon based education can effectively answer the problems of poor quality education in India. In some places of this country it is already in work in a small way. But,can sitting in front of a TV,computer or projector screen help in educating a kid?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    It depends on how you teach!

Yes, cartoon based education helps. I have heard of a person since 4 years he was developing lot of tutorials in Animation targetting children upto the age of primary.
    He just given the product to one school and he is famous now!

So cartoon based/picture based education helps in understanding well.
  • ravibalgi
    ravibalgi
    Hi mona... it is nice that you quoted the words as is...
    thanks... there are many proven experiments where information conveyed through pictures and moving pictures is grasped better in comparison to words....there are examples all around us..R K Laxman's series, panchatantra morals, sesame street, pokemon experiments in delhi public schools and many more...i would like to take this forward and need many more people who desire earnestly to change the educaton system in India and make education available to the havenots... and mind you.. make money too... regards...
  • Vega
    Vega
    MONA
    It is believed that Cartoon based education can effectively answer the problems of poor quality education in India. In some places of this country it is already in work in a small way. But,can sitting in front of a TV,computer or projector screen help in educating a kid?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
    If you ask me, I have always believed in basic ways of teaching. I always believe that a kid should start his education on slate and not on computer. Yes, pictures are very much useful while teaching kids. and pictures can be shown in books as well. Why do you want kids to sit in front of computer? We have been using pictures beforre computer was invented.

and in Indian education system, the problem lies more in what we teach than how we teach.
  • ravibalgi
    ravibalgi
    There are a lot many nuiances with the current education system...there are no good teachers, even if infrastructure is present almost for every 3 primary schools there is 1 secondary school, only 14% of total student popluation complete HSC education.
    there are so many other things which make education really uninteresting.. right now we need more than discussion.. we need action.. i've taken a small step to make education material in cartoons..(imagine tom n jerry teaching gravitation, light, shivajietc.).. you can not only suggest ways but also get involved in this .. you can reach me at #-Link-Snipped-# or call me at 09869235556

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Mavizen is the manufacturing arm of TTXGP, recently announced the TTX02 which is electric motorbike that has open source Linux OS, web server, USB-based system bus & wifi connectivity. Read...
The chief architect of Burj Khalifa has a special word of thanks for his old engineering guide Srinivasa 'Hal' Iyengar for many of the last-mile suggestions on the world's tallest...
My minor project was "speed control and revolution count of stepper motor in both forward and reverse direction using NAND gate IC's. What can I add to it to make...
Please suggest me some points for preparing the essay with above topic.
Is there any site offering online projects development Just for fun sake..(dunno about others but its actually fun for me)๐Ÿ˜ In sense a site that reaches out to others to...