Career path for Adobe Flash developer with HTML, JS, jQuery

Hi,
I have 6 years of experience in development.
My mainly experience is in Adobe Flash which is now a day almost ended up.
My other skills are HTML, javascript, jquery.

Could you please suggest the career path for me.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Pooja dk
    My mainly experience is in Adobe Flash which is now a day almost ended up.
    My other skills are HTML, javascript, jquery.
    Why not switch to HTML5, jQuery, JS developer? What are the problems you are facing in your career at this point?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    You can consider AngularJS, which is a Javascript framework designed for web developers & designers. Demand for professionals with AngularJS skill is increasing by the day. Till the time you build you skills in AngularJS, you can take up freelance projects related to HTML, CSS, JQuery and Javascript sitting at your home from Upwork, Freelancer or Fiverr.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am doing B.Tech/IT (final year).I am interested to choose testing as my career,can you guide me which is best domain to do the final year project,so that it is...
im a EC graduate 2009 passout.i have done mba in technology management.dont have any experence in IT feild.i dont have any programming skills(think so).now im thinking to do software testing...
Rumors about the next iPhone started floating around soon after iPhone 6s hit the stands. But Apple’s next announcement is on the iPhone's better half; iOS. Apple released a private...
WHAT ARE THE FACTORS SHOULD CONSISDERD WHILE DESIGNING A CHAIN SPRACKET IN BICYCLE
I can personally vouch for nine of them . All except No.:7. I have an alcohol intolerance, so have no experience of that. In 1965 I was attending an Indo-US...