Career advice: BCA Student, Less Marks in 12th, Need a Job

Hi im bca student all mnc companies are asking for cut off i have less marks in 12th.I am not able to atend if i want to do job i cant do mca for me job is important to get experience and go for top mnc company i dont know what to do please help me

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Grossman group of MIT has developed a transparent polymer that can store energy by using a solar cell and can release controllable heat at any time. This newly engineered...
A project for Technical audit of MW (Medium Wave – frequency from 530 to 1620KHz) & SW (Short Wave - frequency from 3 to 30 MHz) services of All India...
Hello everyone, Actually I completed my B.E in Electronics and telecommunication last year (2015).After that I started working as an Instructional Writer for 6 months.Now I want to work in...
Material scientists from Zhejiang University, in Hangzhou have been successful in developing a carbon crosslinked polymer composed of polycaprolactone, or PCL as starting material. The new substance has transition temperatures...
Sir i am fresher and know testing but i want to know which is better java developer or testing ? but i know testing very well but don't know java...