Canvas 4 is Coming Soon....

Many of us might have seen the India-Pakistan match few days ago. Just after the first over Micromax revealed their latest flagship - "Canvas 4".Mind you, the timing of the advertise was absolutely brilliant. It has created a lot of buzz on the internet.

Everyone is guessing what the specs are gonna be. Personally i am so much excited about this.They have posted an image on their official FB page:::::

[​IMG]

As per the image, the Pre-bookings are starting on 28th of June (it's just 10 days to go...😀 ).
These are the my ideal specs for the phone:

1) I hope they don't use the same processor they used in the canvas HD.
For me it should be MT6589T clocked at 1.5 Ghz, that should be perfect for a budget smartphone with a full HD screen.
2) 2 GB Ram
3) GPU PowerVR SGX544
4) 16 GB of internal storage (Atleast)
5) 1080p Full HD screen

6)13 MP Camera (Which is already there, as per as the teaser)

Here are the Teaser duo:

Tell me your expected Specs....
Very excited..... Very Happy.......
😁

Replies

• nishant arora
    nishant arora
    Micromax is gonna rock! It feels great that a desi manufacturer is finally standing up to one of the biggest mobile manufacturers in the world i.e. Samsung. I just hope they keep the price under check i.e. around 20k. Even at that price, they're gonna feel a lot of heat from S III which is still a great device and a hot seller!

I heard that Micromax is going for an octa core processor but that seems like a long shot considering only the S4 has it currently in India but Micromax should definitely go for a quad core processor to power the beautiful full hd display!

Also great advert! Nothing like anything! 😉
  • akshetty
    akshetty
    mmx roocking indian market thatsy samsung bringing some scheme to sell thier models.
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    Ya dude, Micromax is gonna rock!!!

S3 would be competition for canvas 4, but specs of canvas 4 are much better than Galaxy S3. Also the price difference would be important.

I think the price of canvas 4 would be between 18k-20k INR.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Anyone idea for the price?

-CB
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The official price tag for the phone is not out, However it may cost you around Rs. 20000, Which would be a steam considering this have the feature similar to costly S4 & iPhone 5.
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    Yes, the price might be around 20k.
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    crazyboy
    The official price tag for the phone is not out, However it may cost you around Rs. 20000, Which would be a steam considering this have the feature similar to costly S4 & iPhone 5.
    That's why the canvas series has been so popular.
    The canvas HD sold 9000 units on 1st day of pre-bookings.
  • nishant arora
    nishant arora
    [​IMG]

Probably some gimmicky unlock feature. Lets see. 😎
  • nishant arora
    nishant arora
    Canvas 4 preorder page is now live and the company says its received over 4000 preorders! Way to go micromax! Preorder- #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Friends, I am looking for some QR code generator where I can choose my own custom fields. I know many websites provides some fix format for QR Code like...
We all know that we are prohibited from using mobile in aeroplanes right Then how is it that we are allowed to use pocket internet like data cards and stuff...
i am looking to install a solar panels on the roof of my house. i live in Delhi and have around 60 yards space on my roof . I want...
Hello Friends You might have seen on facebook, some one posting this message copy paste this square and see what appears , see attached I was wondering what is the...
https://www.techradar.com/news/phone...ime-pie-release-date-news-and-rumours-1091500 Hey can you guys put more light here I think this new version looks more promising and never like the previous version of OS Waiting more comments here