Can someone suggest me an IT base company .....

Can suggest an IT company in Coimbatore or Ooty , TN for an industrial visit of students from B.Tech(IT)....If you know suggest us...Am badly needing it.../😒...All your ideas are welcomed.,.

Replies

• premking.10
    premking.10
    Am an student of B.Tech(IT)..as we have planned to move for industrial visit ,,we urgently requires an IT company to be visited in and around coimbatore...All ideas are welcome,as I badly needing it....someone?😒
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    How about a virtual tour
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Why post the same thread multiple times? I've merged your threads and moved them to CE's General Help section.
  • premking.10
    premking.10
    Saurav can u suggest any company?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi can anyone tell me project ideas on design or product related projects like consumer products,etc
can anyone tel me how to prepare for Bel probationary exam 2010 and which books to read
Internet will soon support .co domains and you can preorder them on register.com for only $275. Only $275 to reserve your name today with our limited time pre-sale pricing. Must...
I'm quite sure lots of engineers are gaming freaks. I want you to post your games collection in this thread. Let's see what engineers play 😉 1. God Of War...
Hi Friends, I am using Window 7 as my OS and I want to format it with Window XP but I faced a problem during formatting. Here is my following...