Can somebody Suggest me a mobile model for these requirements.,

I'm planning to buy android smart phone, I have very less knowledge about the andriod smart phones,

following are my requirements.,

1) I want to check microsoft office outlook exchange mail often, it would be better if that app gives me a alert sound when the mail arrives.
2)Fast processing
3)Full Touch Screen
4)better battery life time and call quality

Can somebody give the model no and price of that.,
PS:- If these requirements are available na enouch for me, cheaper mobile is available?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What's the budget that you have? Unless you are too keen on getting an Android phone, I'd strongly recommend you to go for Samsung Wave (I or II). The phone is in the range of INR15k-20k, but worth every penny. Plus the gorgeous screen that these phones have beat every damn phone in the market

My second suggestion is to wait a little and go for Samsung Galaxy SII phone - probably the BEST android phone available in the market.

If you want an entry level smart phone, go with Micromax Andro series phone. They are priced below Rs. 10k and should serve the purpose. However, you'll have to judge the quality of the phone by checking it out at any local mobile store.
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    my suggestion will be to go with htc desire................ one of the best android phones in the market........😀
    for cheaper one, go for samsung galaxy...................
  • csiscool
    csiscool
    thanks for the suggestions., my budget is 15 k
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Alright, go with the Samsung Galaxy Ace - perfect choice for the price.
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    or better raise the budget a bit and get the htc desire...............!!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    HTC Desire - lovejeet, you sure about it? My Samsung Wave's got better specs than the HTC Desire. 😀
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    nope, htc desire is one of the best buy phones in the market... ........lets check out the specs

htc desire:-
    AMOLED or SLCD capacitive touchscreen
    576 MB RAM; 512 MB ROM
    camera- 5 MP, 2592 x 1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash,
    video-WVGA (800x480 pixels) @ 15fps, 720p@30fps via Android 2.2 (Froyo) update
    cpu- 1 GHz Scorpion processor, Adreno 200 GPU, Qualcomm QSD8250 Snapdragon chipset
    msging- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
    Digital compass
    - Dedicated search key
    - Google Search, Maps, Gmail
    - YouTube, Google Talk, Picasa integration
    - MP3/AAC+/WAV/WMA9 player
    - MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV9 player
    - Facebook, Flickr, Twitter applications
    - Voice memo Battery Standard battery, Li-Ion 1400 mAh

samsung galaxy ace:-
    TFT capacitive touchscreen
    158 MB storage
    camera-5 MP, 2592x1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
    video-QVGA@15fps
    cpu-800 MHz ARM 11 processor, Adreno 200 GPU, Qualcomm MSM7227 chipset
    msging-SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email
    MP4/H.264/H.263 player
    - MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
    - Organizer
    - Document editor
    - Image editor
    - Google Search, Maps, Gmail,
    YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk, Picasa integration
    - Voice memo/dial
    - Predictive text input (Swype) Battery Standard battery, Li-Ion 1350 mAh
    source:-gsmarena.com
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    and which model of samsung wave, big k????

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I just want to know what is the standard size in SI of the following: 1. Dining Room 2. Bedrooms 3. Master Bedroom 4 Master Bath 5. Kitchen 6. Bathrooms...
Taking lessons from Gmail's simplicity and speed, Yahoo recently rolled out the new version of the Yahoo Mail (beta) to all its users. If you have tried the new Yahoo...
hey, can anyone divide or classify all the languages in different sections and provide the basic differences between them??? this thread may be very helpful for all the newbies..............
Hey guys this year my college will be holding its first tech fest need help getting sponsors and we want to make a name for the college so what can...
"Better late than never," goes an adage. This can be better applied to Nagpur University that has finally decided to start an eligibility exam for the doctor of philosophy (PhD)...