Can online community like CE bring a change in education?

Present education system, is not in the right path. Online learning is becoming popular that students can obtain bachelor's and master's degrees, and it also provides certificates in certain fields. But, it dint improve the quality of education. Whether this negative aspects, can be full filled by an online community.

If so, an online community creates an revolution in education sector. Is it possible to reach everyone?

Bring out your views.

Replies

• RISHABH LALA
    RISHABH LALA
    To fill the void of the education system a community/site better than CE is required . There is a requirement of thorough knowledge system , which means more synchronized,systematic, sequential lectures to be uploaded.
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    RISHABH LALA
    To fill the void of the education system a community/site better than CE is required . There is a requirement of thorough knowledge system , which means more synchronized,systematic, sequential lectures to be uploaded.
    This synchronized, systematic and sequential lectures are done in colleges. But still we find difficult to apply the knowledge. According to me, In a community, we can find better answers than whats there in the books.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    It is all upon the students. If they nurture an interest, then they themselves will do anything to enlighten themselves.
  • sweet_honey
    sweet_honey
    yes of course..
    CE is very good community site to fulfill some left knowledge in the classrooms
    here the opinions of different engineers help in clearing others doubts..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey im new here pls help me
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Doing into my final year of a level 3 btec course in electrical engineering and I need to find a project to do for a part of the course. Please...
Just joined the site hopefully I'll get some good answer in response to my questions.
hii frnds.. I am IT student. I had the idea of "Artificial eye". Which help to blind people to see the world... Do you have any Comment about this..?