CrazyEngineers
  • Yes it is confirmed that Audi has planned to release its luxury segment car named "A8" in frankfurt autoshow.It was an out and out competition for Audi and Mercedes S class cars.This cute abd temptating baby from Audi has more options to offer customers.They are as follows

Its powertrain which
    includes TFSI petrol engines of
    varying displacements (2.0L
    hybrid, 3.0L and 4.0L), TDI diesel
    engines (3.0L and 4.2L) and a
    range topping 6.3 W12 FSI petrol.
    It was expected to have better fuel economy and
    lesser CO2 emissions .
    Its offer cant resist audi lovers to take a look at it.
    spy shot will be uploaded soon......
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Nayan Goenka

MemberAug 8, 2013

Well i love audi and I guess A8 will take over a lot of other competitions currently in the market. With the new specs and the awesomeness, I m sure this would pose a beauty in Frankfurt
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Jeffrey Arulraj

MemberAug 8, 2013

Audi's turn towards lesser CO2 and ecofriendly tech is really a boon to its design

The owner can be proud that he is advocating and encouraging Go Green initiative of the government of the world
    Cancel
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran

MemberAug 8, 2013

2014-Audi-A8-spied-in-Italy-front2014-Audi-A8-spied-in-Italy-front2014-Audi-A8-spied-in-Italy-Rear
    How is the new look of Audi A8 which was spied in Italy road testing.
    Audi also planed to introduce Audi Led matrix lighting.Whats your take on this.....
    Cancel
  • Jeffrey Arulraj

MemberAug 8, 2013

LED lighting is going to be more energy efficient and can reduce the power consumption like hell for giving the same Luminosity

This move makes A8 really more cooler than could be expected. Surely a green car
    Cancel
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran

MemberAug 8, 2013

Wait
    Conqueror
    LED lighting is going to be more energy efficient and can reduce the power consumption like hell for giving the same Luminosity

This move makes A8 really more cooler than could be expected. Surely a green car
    Dear friend wait for another 10mins and I will be back with the details of Audi LED lighting system👎
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register