can anyone send me a code for this question?

5uKQ-c%20prgm%20ques.png

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Have you attempted writing code on your own? Please share your attempt first. 

• Kunapareddy Jeevan
    Kunapareddy Jeevan

No

• saandeep sreerambatla
    saandeep sreerambatla

First get the length of the list , and split the list into 2 lists one for even places and the other for odd places.

even is - prime list and odd is fibonacci list.

Now get the term which you want to have, then check if you have to increment in even list or odd list and to what length. 

• varun patel
    varun patel
  • Kunapareddy Jeevan
    Kunapareddy Jeevan

Ya.. coding is done.. thanks for your suggestions

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have recently completed electrical engineering and I want to know that what will be the best thing to do now which will help me in future.
when I can download  tcs national  qualifier  hall tickit and from which portal.still very much confused.please help me.
Google, Apple and IBM have made a great change to their recruitment policy. Until now, like almost every other company, they're recruit candidates who had a formal degree. But no...
Hi, I am a Mechanical Engineer with 15+ years in Design-EOT cranes, Material handling systems, Automation systems, Fabrication as well.Presently I am 39 years.After working for companies @16 years, I...
Hi everyone, I've just started working with a company and been tasked with solving our compressor issue.... 😏 We basically need 14 bars of pressure at each of our 21...