CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@ms_cs • 11 Jun, 2010
I uploaded my resume on other giant IT companies.But always I have interest in Accenture too.I could not find a link to upload my resume.any help would be really appreciated
@Kaustubh Katdare • 11 Jun, 2010 @ms_cs: Have you looked here: Accenture Careers: Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing Jobs at Accenture , just search for the suitable vacancy in relevant department and then 'Click here to apply' . The site will ask you information and go on building your profile.
@vikassingh258 • 04 Nov, 2015 Upload your resume on Wisdom Jobs, Indeed, Shine and other job sites where accenture team select your resume for your relevant jobs.
7k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Feb 19, 2015

ISRO's Mangalyaan or Mars Orbiter Mission has been a topic of regular discussion over the last couple of years. Right from November 2013, when Indians wished it a 'happy journey',...
3.7k views

@mayur walunj · Dec 30, 2014

Heyy guys..I'm a TE extc student and I have to make a mini project using Pic microcontroller or else using any other microcontroller except 8051. So could you guys suggest...
5.2k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Dec 5, 2010

CEans, I request all of you who have appeared for WIPRO's Technical Interviews to share your experience with all of us. Tell us what questions were asked and how you...
3.3k views

@Pragathi_ · Jun 20, 2011

I am doing my final year b.tech c.s.e. . i have done my ccna course. i want to do a final year project based on ccna course. Can u guide...
3.6k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Oct 6, 2014

Both landline and mobile calls made within India will be banned by Skype starting November 10. The reasons for this move have not been published by Microsoft (Skype's owner) yet....
3.8k views