Can any suggest a good idea for a computer science project in my college?

I  am a computer science student. Regarding the project  any good idea that can help the poor with my project and my ideas are

1. On any  occasion, the food will be wasted by us  because of food left in large amounts 

So. any app or website if u send ur location then server boy come to u and take that food to any nearby ashrams within 2hours. It is like a service based app

2.Waste management. 

anyone can  reply to any new ideas to make a good project

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I passed my 10th with 66%(ICSE) and 54% in 12th (CBSE) but i am maintaining 7.9 pointer (79%) till now as i am in 6th semester and so will i...
I am a mechanical engineer if 3rd year and I am interested in car designing so my question is that is there any scope in india for car designing. What...
A System Designed to Handle End to End PaymentsAccept All Payment ModesWith Domestic and International Credit & Debit cards, EMI, Netbanking from 58 banks, UPI and 8 mobile wallets, Razorpay...
I need the book for that title. it says electrical machinery but there is no such topic in the book. any ideas what book might contain that title 
Instructables says:In this instructable we will learn how to make a really working gas turbine engine at home. There are many tries to make a homemade gas turbine, described over...