Campus related queries :-

Different student says different procedures of private companies campusing. Please anyone tell me the complete procedure of campusing, what are the rounds and what were the subjects from where the questions are asked ( are they asking from whole 4 years' subjects or we are having options ). How many rounds are there? 😒😒😒😕 ​
​

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The quality of engineers being produced in the country? Questionable. This lacuna, in fact, stems not only from the lack of trained faculty, but also the dismal spending on research...
Call it India's Engineering Paradox. Despite this nation’s rise as a technology titan with some of the world’s best engineering minds, India’s full economic potential is stifled by potholed roadways,...
hello, i want to add a button which is being created in photoshop in html page. button i dont know how. please somebody tell me the way. thank you very...
I am looking for some resources that can help me to learn simple and complex electromechanical relay logic. Hopefully with self tests and worksheets. Also with some practical trouble shooting...
Local, Bruce Swedien, worked with Michael Jackson as a sound engineer on albums like "Off The Wall", "Thriller and"Bad" [video=youtube;ArrJoRsaq5w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArrJoRsaq5w[/video]