Business With Ethics Is A Myth In Today's World - Debate

Ask a wanna-be entrepreneur about the ethics that he/she will follow in her business and you get blank faces.

Is Business with ethics a far-fetched dream? Is it impossible or impractical to be 100% truthful in a business?

Take a stand and give us supporting comments for it.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A business is never 'independent' and it's the ecosystem in which the business grows that influences the ethics. But it's not a far-fetched dream, I think.
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    AbraKaDabra
    Ask a wanna-be entrepreneur about the ethics that he/she will follow in her business and you get blank faces.

Is Business with ethics a far-fetched dream? Is it impossible or impractical to be 100% truthful in a business?

Take a stand and give us supporting comments for it.
    Business requires certain thing in this way:
    A Dream-> A Vision-> A Plan-> Work Towards the plan
    Supported by Financial Management , Sacrifices.

The way every entrepreneur follows them might differ, but the summery remains same! If an 'Ethics' means following the text book of MBA to run the show, then that does not exist. Every businessman builds his own rules and ethics that he follows. They are there, the difference is 'ways' many not always look ethical purely due to different perceptions.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Once we have decided to do a business, it is our duty to be truthful (ethical) in our services. It takes time but slowly our customers increase. It is not necessary that you have to be unchaste. But if you come across a person who is going to harm you/ your business, you can of course find out a way to outsmart him/her and move ahead.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

plz tell me wwhether having 9 ptr is not gud fr the job interview??and also dat the marks are not stable dey keep on fluctuating btw 8 ptr and 9...
can we use a light sensor diode to produce electricity from light? 😉 😁
Dont laugh and do not get carried way with title. I have just had the experience of my life! I was taking tea in one of the tea stalls in...
Can anybody say me how to start to learn xml. i knew about its feature when comapring with html.but i dont know the plat form to create xml docs.is any...
I have sound knowledge of english but unable to express give some ideas