Business Ideas for Electrical Engineers

I'm confusing, which is the best & small scale industry

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Sumanth, I'm an electrical engineer and I think I can help you with the basics. Don't think about starting a business based on 'Industry'. Because there will already be super heavy competition in it and existing businesses will make it difficult for a new business to make an entry.

You haven't told us how much investment you are willing to make and whether you've explored any ideas. You should also figure out whether you want to get into electrical related 'services' or wish to opt in for product manufacturing. 

There's another 'business' where in you could start coaching electrical engineering students and build up capital to start another products/services business. 

Tell us some more information about what you are thinking so that we can help you out. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My rank in Cdac A+B is 6185. So I choose Cdac Hyderabad and Bangalore for pgdac. Will I get seat in these for my ranking and is Cdac Hyderabad is...
Hello,I am currently doing BCA and I plan on doing MCA after I get into a good college through MCA CET.What concerns me is that, everywhere it says that most...
What is the age limit for applying in the b.ed entrance exam?
I'm a mechatronics student and not able to get what sort of projects to do.... Which are user friendly 
I have four years of software development experience among that i done one year manual testing but it is not shown in experience letter  so how i can show it...