Budget segment Moto C and Moto C Plus to target first time buyers- images leak online

After the recent launch of fifth generation#-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-#, Lenovo is touted to be coming up with the brand's most affordable handsets ever. The Moto C and C Plus devices are allegedly targeted at first-time smartphone buyers in the budget range. Both the smartphones are tipped to feature 5-inch displays with Android 7.0 Nougat. Moto C is set to be offered in two options of 3G and 4G variants, while Moto C Plus would be a 4G LTE-capable device.

moto-c-plus-moto-c

Both of the Moto smartphones have been said to sport quad-core MediaTek processors. The 3G variant of Moto C is expected to come with a 32-bit processor clocked at 1.3 GHz while the Moto C Plus will reportedly feature 64-bit version with the same clock speed. The 4G variant of Moto C has been suggested to come with 64-bit architecture clocking a speed of 1.1 GHz. Furthermore Moto C would feature an FWVGA screen resolution at 480 x 854 pixels with a 2350 mAh battery. The storage capacity would either be 8 GB or 16 GB depending on the region configurations and cellular modem.

On the same note Moto C Plus would sport an HD screen resolution at 720 x 1280 pixels with a large 4000 mAh battery. The built-in storage on offer would be 16 GB. Both the variants are expected to come with expandable storage via microSD card.

On the photography front, Moto C features a 5-megapixel rear camera with flash (fixed-focus on 3G, auto-focus with 4G), along with a 2-megapixel selfie snapper, which also sports a flash. The front-facing camera configuration remains the same for Moto C Plus albeit sporting an increase in the main image sensor’s resolution to 8 megapixels. The pair would retail in a variety of colors as Black, White, Gold, and Red.

Source:twitter.com via #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Tech giant Google has quietly launched its new hyper-local services app Areo in India, without releasing any official statement. The new app Areo will serve as a single step destination...
Hi, I got a YouTube channel where I release some animations on automotive engineering: Thomas Schwenke Now, I want to create an animation about bearings. However, I don't get the...
Magicians are quite good at making things out of thin air, especially money! But, we all know the truth behind. That said, scientists from MIT and University of California have...
Hello Guyzz. Can anybody tell me about additional courses or training courses which are available after BE Electrical which can be helpful from Job perspective.
HTC’s new offering One X10 which comes as a successor to its One X9 smartphone is unveiled in Russia for a price tag of $355 (approx. Rs. 23,000). The novel...