Btec Nat diploma-2nd year project

hi everyone ive started my second year of my diploma and was told i need to come up with an engineering project, that can be built relatively quick; is not too complex and is not expensive (as i will be paying for it out my own pocket so anything under £150 is reasonable). any ideas are welcome, thx for your time.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I hav just entered final year of my B.Tech in E&C engineering n 2day wz my first class in final yr project . I am quit sure with d fact...
Hi everyone, I have been hearing lately about credit repairing companies and the amount of work they get in their business. One of my cousins is running a credit repair...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ANNOUNCEMENT: Celab.tk is no longer accessible. Please go directly to: CE Bot (CE Lab Projects) for the Project Website, thank you. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Welcome to Part THREE of our Crazy...
i wanna organise small level Tech. Fest for my juniers of first year ... give me suggestions for technical events...
Creating robots is one of most satisfying experience for those seeking projects. Robots can range greatly in terms of function and features. Since there are lots of requests for projects...