BSNL Hello TV (hellotv.in) - Dial A Video Service

BSNL Hello TV aka hellotv.in is a premium dial a video service which lets BSNL subscribers watch TV channels and videos by simply making a call to 51010.

1. Video call on 51010 and select the channel you would like to watch or choose from an assortment of videos.

2. Video call on 51010 00 (Toll Free) and choose from the available subscription packs.
  • Your phone won't require special settings.
  • The service does not require special activation.
  • You don’t have to pay for data usage or download.
  • To avail this service all you need is a phone with video calling facility.
How to use this service:
51010 is a special toll free number offered by BSNL. Dial that number and choose the 'Video Call' option. It's like making a video call to your friend. The calls will be charged at Rs. 2.00 per minute.
Subscribers may even opt for following tariff packages -
Special Package | Minutes Of Usage | Validity Period
Rs. 25 ----------------- 15 -------------------- 7 Days
Rs. 45 ----------------- 30 -------------------- 7 Days
Rs. 60 ----------------- 60 -------------------- 30 Days
Rs. 299 ----------------- Unlimited ------------ 30 Days
Note that the facility will not work if you are on roaming. You can not download videos from the hellotv.in (dial a video) service. For the list of channels and other relevant details, head over to the official website: #-Link-Snipped-#
Here's a quick menu (click to view larger version) -
IVVR_INFO_new

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Found a demonstration of the service on YouTube. Check -

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: SUNIL REDDY K *Engineering Trade:Computers Location: Hyderabad *Occupation: Working Work Experience: 5months *Hobbies & Interests:Travelling *Aim in life: To become nice intruder *I joined CrazyEngineers because: All brains are...
In a team of say 6 members, how does a Team leader deal when his team members refrain from taking a particular responsibility and just keep on blaming each other...
I really need help on this. Show that each of the following functions satisfy the given relative function that includes partial differentiation.
Hello everyone, I'm Carl Kugblenu, an engineering student from Ghana offering Computer Engineering at Kwame Nkrumah University Of Science and Technology. I'm 20 years and always had an interest in...
Aayam is an annual techno-cultural fest organized by staff and students of Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology and Science. The primary aim of this event is to combine information...