Brutus Motorcycle - Single cylinder | 45 bhp | DOHC | 750 cc

So we have the sports utility vehicle (SUV) of motorcycles with the 'Brutus' - not to be confused with the Brutus electric motorcycle. The Brutus sports a 750 cc liquid-cooled, 45 bhp engine with electric fuel injection. It also has a "two-speed" CVT with optional reverse gear. It's estimated that the overall weight of the motorcycle is about 220 kg.

Here are the engine specs -
Engine-Specs

And some beasty photos (thumbnails will open larger image)
Brutus-1Brutus-2Brutus-3 -

Replies

• lal
    lal
    Wish it ran on electricity😁 Cant afford even the fuel alone 😐
    I wonder if ever electric vehicles will be able to push power machines like these to the shadow 👀
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    lal
    Wish it ran on electricity😁 Cant afford even the fuel alone 😐
    I wonder if ever electric vehicles will be able to push power machines like these to the shadow 👀
    The can but the power required to do that is currently not harnassed by a battery But in the future we can see some effective ones
  • lal
    lal
    The power can be easily harnessed from the battery. But the fact is, such large amount of power can't be made available for long time. The battery drains easily.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    lal
    The power can be easily harnessed from the battery. But the fact is, such large amount of power can't be made available for long time. The battery drains easily.
    Exactly true but now I think this is some thing of interest. Battery drains only if current is drawn from it. Lesser the current drawn the longer the battery works. If I am right I will plan on posting an idea in electronics segment

PS: I need to verify this statement and so #-Link-Snipped-# Do clarify here
  • lal
    lal
    Thats true. The capacity of battteries are depicted in Ampere hours (Ah). The Ah rating is the maximum current a battery can deliver for one hour till it become unusable. After one hour, the terminal voltage of battery will start decreasing rapidly if we still use it to deliver power.

For instance, my mobile phone battery is 1500mAh. This means it can provide power for 1 hour without much drop in the terminal voltage if current is drawn at the rate of 1500 milli Amperes. But if I'm only taking current at the rate of 750mA, it will last for 2 hours. And if the current drawn was 3A, it would last only for 30 mins.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm curious to know which are the best LTE network providers in India apart from Airtel. I've been reading that 4G isn't quite equivalent to LTE (Long Term Evolution). What...
Alright, Skype is offering 1 month free calling all over the world free of cost. But the offer is valid only if you are an existing Skype user and have...
It turns out that people usually (and only) get up early in the morning (around 6 AM or before) when they've to catch a bus or a train. Or maybe...
We currently use number of posts to decide the rank of the user on the community. The higher the post count, the higher is the rank and the user title....
i have always faced difficulty in differing them..........as there purpose seems to be the same.