Breaking bond.. trackable.?

hello
I am Madhu. I completed my engineering in 2013 and I was placed in Wipro through campus recruitment process. After waiting for almost one year, I got the joining letter in 2014 April. But in the meantime, I gave CAT. A month after I joined Wipro, I got my results and got admission for MBA in a good institute. So after attending one and a half month of training, I resigned and joined the institute. But I dint tell them about Wipro as I dont have any service letter, for which I had to pay the bond amount to the company and this one and a half month of my training would not add any value to my 'work experience'.
But after almost 6 months, I got a mail from wipro asking me to pay around 93k. I am trying to negotiate with them telling them I cant pay any amount. But I am not sure when they will end this issue. Also, I am afraid if my resignation is kept on hold (But I got a confirmation mail that my resignation is accepted and I am relieved from my services few months back.)
Now, I got to do my summer internship in a reputed company. I dint disclose this issue to them too. I am joining them as a fresher. My question is will they be able track this issue? Will this issue be a problem during my final placement? My subscription with NASSCOM would expire this July.
Am I in a big mess.? What can I do now?
Someone please help..!! Its urgent.!!

Replies

• simplycoder
    simplycoder
    Dear Madhu,
    First things first, please do not panic.
    If I were you, I would have spoken to HR.
    I would suggest that you can ask them to take you as an intern if possible and things like that.

Whatever and however big the mess is, do not panic all shall be smooth as the time passes by.

Take care,
    -SC
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    madhu!!!
    Also, I am afraid if my resignation is kept on hold (But I got a confirmation mail that my resignation is accepted and I am relieved from my services few months back.)
    Did you 'resign' properly (following the required process)? Because if you've signed a bond and are yet to complete the agreed bond-period; the company won't let you resign without paying the money.

In the past, I've seen several employees quitting the bond without paying the money and the company issuing a legal notice with no follow up. It however totally depends on the company as to what action it should take with any employee.

Also, there's nothing like 'Resignation On Hold'. I'm not sure how the new NASSCOM system works. But now that you've dragged the issue for some time, I think it'd be wise to drag it for more time and see what happens. As #-Link-Snipped-# said, the key is not to panic and face all the challenges.

I personally think there shouldn't be much of a problem; but if trouble mounts up - talk to the HR of the company where you'll be working as an intern.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Chinese smartphone manufacturer, Vivo has upgraded its X5 flagship by unveiling new dual-SIM smartphone called ‘Vivo X5 Pro’ for 4G LTE network. Priced at $440 (approximately Rs. 27,800), the...
A bug in Watch OS 1.0 of Apple Watch has been uncovered by a news blog that allows a thief to reset a stolen Apple Watch and pair it with...
I am distance learning student of MSc IT from University of Mumbai.I need some guide about Data mining Projects.I have started learning R for Data mining.But I need some guidance...
One of the leading car makers, Nissan has taken wraps off its limited edition popular compact SUV known as Terrano 'Groove'. This sport utility vehicle from the Japanese car maker...
to learn coding from where should i start.....? plz help