1. Home >
  2. Apps >
  3. Groups >

Brain Science, Music, and Philosophy united.

Question asked by ProdigiousJ in #Coffee Room on Apr 28, 2011
ProdigiousJ
ProdigiousJ 路 Apr 28, 2011
Rank D1 - MASTER
I am 18 and very into Neuroscience, Musical Composition and Philosophy and have read and retained a lot of information. I have also developed some theories that i think might be pretty valid especially when it comes to progamming of the brain. Hit me up or friend request me if you would like to discuss some of this material and validity. Posted in: #Coffee Room
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare 路 Apr 28, 2011
Rank A1 - PRO
ProdigiousJ
I am 18 and very into Neuroscience, Musical Composition and Philosophy and have read and retained a lot of information. I have also developed some theories that i think might be pretty valid especially when it comes to progamming of the brain. Hit me up or friend request me if you would like to discuss some of this material and validity.
Welcome to CE, friend 馃榾 I believe the CS/IT engineering section OR CE Labs section of CE Forums would be the right place to post your theories 馃榾 We all look forward to hearing from you.
Ankita Katdare
Ankita Katdare 路 Apr 29, 2011
Rank A1 - PRO
Hi Prodigious, Welcome to CE!

Good to know about your interest in Neuroscience. It would be best if you discuss about the material and your theories on the forum so that we all get to know about it.

Neema Ambhurkar
Neema Ambhurkar 路 May 2, 2011
Rank C1 - EXPERT
Hello ProdigiousJ! Welcome to the family. Looking forward to reading your theories! 馃槈
ProdigiousJ
ProdigiousJ 路 May 6, 2011
Rank D1 - MASTER
Thank-you for the welcome wagon!

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up