BPO Industry Culture

hello,
can anyone from CE would like to tell me regarding wok culture in a BPO company like HCL BPO.
And career growth prospects in a BPO company. Whether its good or not to join a BPO like HCL BPO for a b.tech. CS candidate?

Thanks

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What are your factors for deciding whether a job is good or not? I don't see any reason why engineers would want to join BPO company.
  • philip007
    philip007
    Try asking those people who are working in that job so that they can explain to you the working environment of BPO.
    Goodluck!

• anithacbs101
    anithacbs101
    Hi...
    It contain lot of process are doing and seperate category process ,prople are worked.In same as to my company It is a bpo company. In same as to doing lot of process.

<< Link Snipped by GF >>
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    anithacbs101
    Hi...
    It contain lot of process are doing and seperate category process ,prople are worked.In same as to my company It is a bpo company. In same as to doing lot of process.

<< Link Snipped by GF >>
    Please Contact Admin for advertisement on CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone tell me what to prepare for the interview of technical support officer post? Please tell me where I can find contents to prepare for such interview at fresher/entry...
Hi guys! This is my special post as I completed 1 year as a CEan. 😀 I've joined CE on July 9th, 2009. I completed 1 year journey in our...
Hello guys, As i am new here i want to know how marks i have to secure to get admission in iit's with computer science stream. 😒
An awesome competition for biomedical engineering competition by Techfest, IIT Bombay,Asia's largest science and technological festival, named Elixir see here : www.techfest.org/initiatives/elixir 😁
Actually when you ask any computer science student ,what is meant by a protocol they will immediately answer that it is a set of rules that computers(hosts or nodes) will...