View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12762 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
technospartan
technospartan • Sep 6, 2008

BOOKS-our best friends???

Now,we have been hearing that "BOOKS ARE OUR BEST FRIENDS" but how many of us really have maintained that friendship with books?😕
PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!
Differential
Differential • Sep 7, 2008
Yeah, I believe that book are friends ! I read books, though frequency and speed not too good. As and when I get time, I prefer reading.
Ashraf HZ
Ashraf HZ • Sep 8, 2008
Can someone suggest an easy way to get rid of dust from books? I tried wiping with tissue, but the dust just gets rubbed into the edges of the pages.. sorta makes a smudge 😔

Maybe its time to get a portable vacuum kinda thing.
sherya mathur
sherya mathur • Apr 20, 2010
yes I am fully agree with the sentance that "Books are our best friend"
I love to read books
books make our character and make the society on being silent.
I make my library of books which I like.
I can not live without books whenever I got free time I used to
read novels and story books and funny books
sushant005
sushant005 • May 9, 2010
yes, its very true that books are our best friend.
Apart from my couse books i used to read motivational books and novels as well.
I love to read books whenever i got free time.
BCA_GIRL
BCA_GIRL • Nov 4, 2010
Books are our true friends. These never demand from us. Indeed when we felt alone these makes us feel good.
Deepika Bansal
Deepika Bansal • Nov 24, 2010
Yes i too agree that the books are our best friends.......they provide us the company when we are alone.......
besides the nature of a person can be judged by the nature of books s/he reads...............

But since i have started dedicating much of my time to my computers and my project, i am not finding time to read books........
eelectrichuman
eelectrichuman • Nov 24, 2010
books are our best friends.they provide with a whole new experience than other things
ritesh05
ritesh05 • Jan 25, 2011
yes i too agree , Book help us to increase our imagination and make us aware that there are alot things have to be done ultimately give us our goal for what we have born .
scottaleger
scottaleger • Jul 22, 2011
Yes this is true...................................
ShrinkDWorld
ShrinkDWorld • Jul 22, 2011
Yes it is true. If book is written in user friendly language,then it is best choice!
I likes book because we can collect knowledge whenever we want it. They never tired to explain things!

Share this content on your social channels -