BOOKS-our best friends???

Now,we have been hearing that "BOOKS ARE OUR BEST FRIENDS" but how many of us really have maintained that friendship with books?😕
PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    Yeah, I believe that book are friends ! I read books, though frequency and speed not too good. As and when I get time, I prefer reading.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Can someone suggest an easy way to get rid of dust from books? I tried wiping with tissue, but the dust just gets rubbed into the edges of the pages.. sorta makes a smudge 😔

Maybe its time to get a portable vacuum kinda thing.
  • sherya mathur
    sherya mathur
    yes I am fully agree with the sentance that "Books are our best friend"
    I love to read books
    books make our character and make the society on being silent.
    I make my library of books which I like.
    I can not live without books whenever I got free time I used to
    read novels and story books and funny books
  • sushant005
    sushant005
    yes, its very true that books are our best friend.
    Apart from my couse books i used to read motivational books and novels as well.
    I love to read books whenever i got free time.
  • BCA_GIRL
    BCA_GIRL
    Books are our true friends. These never demand from us. Indeed when we felt alone these makes us feel good.
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Yes i too agree that the books are our best friends.......they provide us the company when we are alone.......
    besides the nature of a person can be judged by the nature of books s/he reads...............

But since i have started dedicating much of my time to my computers and my project, i am not finding time to read books........
  • eelectrichuman
    eelectrichuman
    books are our best friends.they provide with a whole new experience than other things
  • ritesh05
    ritesh05
    yes i too agree , Book help us to increase our imagination and make us aware that there are alot things have to be done ultimately give us our goal for what we have born .
  • scottaleger
    scottaleger
    Yes this is true...................................
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Yes it is true. If book is written in user friendly language,then it is best choice!
    I likes book because we can collect knowledge whenever we want it. They never tired to explain things!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

any one here who can help me in selecting a topic for my mini project for 7th semester if it can be can be with something like with PLC or...
Hi CEan's can u help me in finding some nice networking projects on hardware and software and their resources and links as i deadly need for my final year project......I...
Hiiiii alll, What is a Matched Filter and what it does?? How about an Integrator? Are they the same? Thank you
Hiiii everybody, In a Spread Spectrum communication system, the pn code used by the receiver must be same and synchronized with the pn code used by the transmitter. My question...
Hi All Mech. Engg here... What craziest play you can with AUTOCAD 2008 ...any new Coomamnds or programming you know by which customization on frame becomes easier...then POST /Share your...