Books for 2nd Year Electrical & Electronics Engineering Students

Hello all,

I want some of the good author books on following subjects (with easily understandable language)

Network Analysis
Analog Electronics
Field Theory
Mathematics-IV

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Mathematics IV has several papers and names why not specifying your paper more for us to prescribe for you
  • ABCD ABCD
    ABCD ABCD
    Mathematics - Grewal
    Field Theory - Hyat or Bakshi.

I never read both. But, i know they are good books. This is not for Exam purpose.
  • Divya Nair
    Divya Nair
    😀 JS KATRE is good for analog electronics ,K.M. SONI for network analysis.
  • Dpak
    Dpak
    safiajen0055
    Hello all,

I want some of the good author books on following subjects (with easily understandable language)

Network Analysis - electrical technology (ravish singh)
    Analog Electronics
    Field Theory
    Mathematics-IV
    = try author baphana

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Friends, I am doing BBA. Recently, I complete my First year and Now I get the admission in Second Year.... and i want to change my College.. So, here...
Hey guys i just wanted to know about the courses in audio engineering... and can a person pursue a masters in audio engineering after doing a bachelors degree in electronics...
In the modern world, the term 'design' is almost synonymous with one brand - 'Apple'. People say that Apple's great at designing the products. I'm not sure if that indeed...
sir, what are the effect of engine varables in SI engine....tommorw i have exam sir,,please give me the reply as soon as possible...
sir, what are the methods to control knocking....?