(Book) Air pollution dispersion modeling

Anyone interested in or involved with air pollution dispersion modeling is invited to visit the website at:

........ #-Link-Snipped-# <== click here

to learn about "Fundamentals of Stack Gas Dispersion" ... a very comprehensive reference book on dispersion modeling of continuous, buoyant pollution plumes. The website provides a brief description of the book, peer reviews published in technical journals, the book's complete table of contents, and other information.

Topics covered in the book include: classifying atmospheric stability; determining of buoyant pollution plume rise; Gaussian dispersion calculations and modeling; developing windspeed profiles; trapped pollution plumes; fumigated plumes; flare stack plumes; meteorological parameters, and much more.

Click #-Link-Snipped-# if you would like a free copy of "Air Dispersion Modeling Terminology" emailed to you as a Microsoft Word document.

Milton Beychok
Newport Beach, CA 92660, USA

Here is the front cover of the book:
[​IMG]

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    thanks for posting this, I look forward to checking it out.
  • williamgeorge
    williamgeorge
    Air pollution is the human introduction into the atmosphere of chemicals, that cause harm or discomfort to humans or other living organisms, or damages the environment. Air pollution causes deaths and respiratory diesease.
    ------------------
    williamgeorgemic
    [snipped]
  • Hulia
    Hulia
    The link provided is useful for the prevention of air pollution because they inform how the air pollution is dispersed in the atmosphere. This creates an awareness among the public to protect the atmosphere and to save the environment.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, We have been talking about re-organizing CE forums. Lately, we have grown and the aim of restructuring is to make the forum easier to understand. Since we cannot afford...

Hi

Hi everybody, I am Basu S , electrical but working purly mechanically.
hi people! I have made mistakes on very crucial moments of my life,thus landing into IT branch. well i wanna pursue quantum physics first as my foundation for Quantum computing....
Please consider certain new diciplines in engineering such as bio-medical engineering.
Please help me use the dictionary(which i heard is inbuilt in linux)in my fedora 6....