Blogging???

๐Ÿ˜’ What is this blogging all about? ๐Ÿ˜’

When i googled i found it to be a private publishing page where any person can just add anything to his blog,
But then why should one get into this?what,why or where does this help?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Blogging is a personal diary maintained on the internet. A blog is a short form of "Web Log".

Check out the link in my signature if you want to have an example of a blog ๐Ÿ˜€

Why should one get into blogging?

Well, for multiple reasons - if you want to voice your opinion, if you want to just express your thoughts, ideas through a personal publication, or just for fun.

Why, how does this help?

I don't know the answer to this question. But blogging is like a hobby, if you love to write you should start a blog ๐Ÿ˜€ .
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Thanks Biggie,,

Just getting to know about it!!

Also had a look only now at the thread: Blogs you read!

visited them and had a glance to know what it is all about!
  • callyD
    callyD
    Agreed... They can be set up at no cost at all, and can be used for a wide variety of things. Some bloggers just blog for the fun of it, while others tend to use their blogs for business reasons.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    @callyD::Can you please tell me how can one use a blog for business?
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    vishnu priya
    ๐Ÿ˜’ What is this blogging all about? ๐Ÿ˜’

When i googled i found it to be a private publishing page where any person can just add anything to his blog,
    But then why should one get into this?what,why or where does this help?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
    Exactly what is a โ€œBlogโ€? A Blog, shortened from โ€œweblogโ€, is basically an online journal where you can digitally put down your ideas, thoughts, opinions and practically anything that you want people to read. Blogging is very popular all over the world and basically there are no rules when it comes to blogging. Bloggers have the freedom to express themselves however way they want, and the best thing about blogging, is that most blogging sites are free.

Blogs can come in all different styles, formats and settings, depending on the users preferences. Many blogging sites, offer built in features such as hyperlinks, pictures, mp3โ€™s, videos, etc.
    Blogging is really for everyone. Overall, it can be lots of fun, very simple and easy to do. Basically, a blog will contain these features at a minimum:
    Millions of Books, Journals & Articles
    * archive- list of older articles
    * title- where you label your post
    * body- the content of your post
    * blogroll- other sites can be linked back to your blog
    * comments- this allow readers to post comments on your blog
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Great explanation Mahesh it must have cleared her doubts
  • safwan
    safwan
    Blog

use above link for Wikipedia blogging.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I searched across the internet and among the books I own, but I can't figure out the difference between UP and RUP, apart from the fact that RUP is IBM...
Hello everybody, I'm Lee (obviously XD) I'm a mechatronic engineer first semester student from Mexico. I joined CrazyEngineers because when I come in the world of engineering I was really...
King Khan joins people to stand in solidarity with the nation against the terrorism There is no religion of terrorism: King Khan [youtube]
hey....biggie I saw a title named area 51 under chillax:chit-chat sub forum and surprisingly for the first i was denied access to sometihng in CE.Can you please explain me about...
The CAT 2009 disaster continues and now, Prometric, the firm responsible for conducting the common admission test for over 250,000 students is blaming virus for the disaster. TOI reports that...