Area 51

hey....biggie I saw a title named area 51 under chillax:chit-chat sub forum and surprisingly for the first i was denied access to sometihng in CE.Can you please explain me about that.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Its one of the dark places on CE where no one can enter; except few, of course. We have sworn in not to talk about it in public.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    And whats the criteria to be listed among that "few".....
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    May be moderators / Admin. I was wondering, why people think / curious about the things which are not in scope.. 😁

-CB
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Coz this is the only way you can find your life interesting,If you only search the things in your scope,or only curious about them then what's the big deal if you find them.Try to do the things outside your limits!!!!!!!!.....
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    nicepeeyush
    Coz this is the only way you can find your life interesting,If you only search the things in your scope,or only curious about them then what's the big deal if you find them.Try to do the things outside your limits!!!!!!!!.....
    correct buddy

it is human nature to not to be satisfied with what he gets

always want to reach the places which seem at horizon
  • safwan
    safwan
    Same thing happened to me but I understood may by it will be for moderators.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The CAT 2009 disaster continues and now, Prometric, the firm responsible for conducting the common admission test for over 250,000 students is blaming virus for the disaster. TOI reports that...
CAT 2009, so far, has been a disaster. With hardware failures, closed centers and students having to restart computers; students haven't had a good experience so far. Read more news...
The king of pop, Michael Jackson beat twitter on Microsoft's Bing search engine: Read the full news here: Bing - Top Bing Searches in 2009 - Search Blog - Bing...
I'm wondering whether we have any CEans who are considering building an Internet browser from scratch on their own. Its not an easy task, for sure. What's involved in building...
Hey guys, I am designing my own website and confused about which CMS to use for eg. Drupal or Joomla. Please advice. thnx