Blitzkrieg 12 at St. Josephs College of Engineering and Technology, Kottayam on Feb 4, 2012

Blitzkrieg 12 is a Technical Fest organized by St. Josephs College of Engineering and Technology, Kottayam.

It is conducted by department of Computer Science and Engineering of the college.

BlitzKrieg is packed with highly resourceful and entertaining events and opportunities promote the spirit of inquisitiveness and innovation in budding engineers. Blitzkrieg ensures you ample amount of opportunities and experiences to enhance one's horizon of knowledge and skills.

Compaction Events:
  • PC Assembly and Trouble Shooting
  • Best Manager
  • Best Project
  • Paper Presentation
  • Coding and Debugging
  • Mega Event
  • Photography
  • Informal's
  • Network Gaming

Exhibitions:
  • OS and Software Stall
  • Photo Exhibition and Video Exhibition

For more details, queries and registration; visit their website: https://www.blitzkrieg2012.com/

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Troika is the annual technical festival of IEEE DTU student branch. In its 17th year now, Troika isn't just another technical festival. At IEEE DTU, the environment is jollified and...
Pragna 2012 is a Technical Paper Contest conducted by Kakinanda Institute of Technological Sciences, Ramachandrapuram. Topics for Technical Paper Contest are: CSE and IT: Artificial Intelligence Data Mining and Warehousing...
The Studebaker company planted a sign that is half mile long using red and white pine trees in 1938. This is now taken on as a heritage site for conservation....
Apple sent an invitation to all the media people announcing a Big Education event on 19th January 2012. It reads - "Join us for an education announcement in the Big...
hello everyone myself Pushkar ,i am an electronics engineering student and i love to work on VLSI.. 😀 hiiiii to everyone from this forum