BlackBerry India Unveils Porsche Design P’9983 Smartphone For Indians

BlackBerry Inc. is proud to introduce its latest luxury smartphone in India called 'Blackberry Porsche Design P’9983 Graphite' priced at Rs. 99,990. Banking on its strong suit i.e. productivity and effective collaboration, this is a BlackBerry device crafted from high-quality materials available in two variants: Black special glass weave and Grey hand-wrapped leather. Featuring a small 3.1 inch touch display with 720x720 resolution, the BlackBerry 10 OS running smartphone features 64 GB of internal storage and microSD card support up to 128 GB. Powered by a 1.5GHz Dual Core Qualcomm MSM8960 processor and a 2 GB RAM, the Blackberry Porsche P’9983 comes with 8 megapixel rear camera with 1080p HD video recording support.

blackberry-porsche-p9983-india

One of the most unique features of the smartphone is its high-gloss QWERTY keyboard designed with glass-like keys made out of a rigid synthetic material that give it is special 3D effect. The keyboard comes loaded with auto-correction and next-word suggestion features so that the user can type faster more accurately.

The Porsche Design P’9983 gets an exclusive Porsche Design PIN ID group - 2AAXXXXX, which sets the device easily recognizable among other Porsche Design users. It also features a custom home screen, clock, ringtone and auto signature.

A 2100 mAh removable battery offers a talk time of up to 14 hours on 3G and up to 12 days of standby. The 2 megapixel fixed focus front camera comes with 3x digital zoom and 720 p HD video recording. The phone supports WI-FI 802.11 a/b/g/n, 4G Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC and FM Radio among other network & connectivity options.

The Canadian wireless equipment company's BlackBerry Porsche is one of the many luxury smartphones in India. Earlier this year Blackberry had launched the Blackberry Passport 50 Limited Edition Luxury Smartphones In 'Gold & Black' Launched in India. There are also Vertu Ti and Tonino Lamborghini 88 Tauri - A Real Luxury Smartphone To Be Available Soon that have started selling in India.

What are your thoughts about the all new BlackBerry Porsche P’9983 Graphite smartphone? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'd rather put all of that money in a mutual fund. 😀
  • Kamlesh Vora
    Kamlesh Vora
    Beautiful!. . . . . .
    But I would also invest that amount somewhere else 😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Indian comedy group AIB is more serious than ever. Earlier this year, the four team members of AIB posted a video informing its viewers about NetNeutrality and what the...
Say hello to the Red Button Public Robotic Spectrum aka RBPRS - India's first ever high-tech system to keep the crime in check. The police at Aluva, a town in...
can we transfer electricity as we transfer data through wifi?
Happy Independence Day! Hi how to generate and share post link for facebook, twitter or any other ways to share. Suppose if I want to share my written post on...
which one do i learn fast ? besides b4 learning these what r the basic programming language i should learn. And to learn it which are the good books or...