BITS Pilani BOSM 2009 | BITS Open Sports Meet

CEans,

CrazyEngineers has joined hands with BITS Pilani BOSM 2009 as their official media partner.

Here's more about BITS Pilani BOSM 2009:

Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS), Pilani is an all-India Institute for higher education. BITS, Pilani strives at promoting the overall development of an individual and this is achieved through its Sports, Cultural and Technical festival held annualy. The first among these is BOSM - BITS Open Sports Meet. This year, BITS, Pilani is all set to stage its 24th all India Sports Festival BOSM’09 from the 16th – 20th September 2009. BOSM is one of the most illustrious Sports meet at the undergraduate level and promises to be bigger and better this season, replete with thrills and frills.

With a diverse range of traditional indoor and outdoor sporting events; non-conventional ones like the Foosball and AntiChess; Live Blogging and other such activities BOSM is very different from fests of other colleges. BOSM has always had a tumultuous response from all its participants and audience.The unique diversity among BITSians ensures that there are takers for every possible kind of sport here. It is this diversity that BOSM appeals to the most. The whole spectrum of sports events on offer is a treat for any sports lover; the intense competition, the heartbreak stories, the gamesmanship and above all, the sporting spirit shown by all athletes, sportspersons, coaches and the crowd is an educational experience for every student of the human spirit.

Checkout their official website here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Let's look forward to updates, announcements and photographs 😉 by the BITS BOSM Team!

Keep us updated, folks!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i'm in my 3rd year mechanical engineering. am interested in participating in events like SAE BAJA can anyone help me out and list few events like this?
Hi Guys can you please explain me about Knowledge.
can anyone give me the link for presentation of internal and external sort😔
I'm wondering why this discussion hasn't come up on CE yet. Can anyone here talk about creating our own Web-Spider (crawler)? I bet it would be an interesting discussion.
Hey friends, I am using Vista Ultimate. It is good. But the problem is the space in C partition is decreasing day by day for no files. How can i...