Biomedical Suggestion

Hi
I am a final year Electronics and telecom student .

I want to do some biomedical project that also uses some communication thing.

Need suggestions regarding topics . All the topics that i can find on net are very common.I want to do somehing different as final year project will directly reflect in placement.

As we have some of the best brains here , so looking for some feasible suggestion and also some reference if possible.

Thanks

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello All, Very excited about this place to get feedback, knowledge, and your unbias engineering voice in regards to my engineering video game for students. My name is Ray Shingler,...
I am planing to do the project for my final year on auto irrigation and crop management i need to use more than six sensors and display etc which micro...
Hello friends....Material for GATE and Technical Job Exams prepared by IIT alumni is available at www(dot)btechguru.com
NPTEL Video and Web Courses (for all engineering branches) prepared by professors from IITs and IISc are available on this website:National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning(NPTel) Home.
We are two CCNA certified engineers with a telecom company and want to upgrade CCNP and CCVP. We have heard about Boot camps that they are helpful in saving time...