Best Laptop Below Rs. 50,000 - Suggestions Please!

So guyzzz plz suggest me a laptop my bdgbt is below 50,000

Replies

• Jason Estibeiro
    Jason Estibeiro
    I found #-Link-Snipped-# (Lenovo B50-70) laptop be be a pretty good deal. Plus, if you are willing to spend a little extra or wait for sometime (as the price might drop) then #-Link-Snipped-# (Lenovo Z50) one is worth buying. I have a friend who bought the Z50 and I found it quite good!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Jason Estibeiro
    I found #-Link-Snipped-# (Lenovo B50-70) laptop be be a pretty good deal. Plus, if you are willing to spend a little extra or wait for sometime (as the price might drop) then #-Link-Snipped-# (Lenovo Z50) one is worth buying. I have a friend who bought the Z50 and I found it quite good!
    It'd be nice if you could let us know the primary use of your laptop. If you are going to use it mostly for gaming, you'd need to look at investing in the machine that has more graphics processing power. If you are going to use it for development / coding et al - you might want to look at machines with bigger displays et al.

I firmly believe that you should buy machine only after you're sure of the target use.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Most of us love touchscreen phones and are hooked on to it. Though most of us are used to scrolling through the apps and other data on our phone, typing...
Project Abstract / Summary : it is roti maker supposed to produce rotis for a week time.If u are at work and intend to return home just message at a...
Since entering the mobile market in 2008, OPPO Mobiles India has been steadily introducing new Android smartphones in the Indian market and yesterday it quietly launched the OPPO Mirror 3...
Quote: Engineering has been shown to have a significant, positive effect not only on the economy but also on individuals’ lives. Endquote https://www.theengineer.co.uk/home/blog/guest-blog/deep-impact/1019875.article?cmpid=tenews_902460
Quote: This is the virtual version of the Embedded Forum which ICC Media was staging at electronica show in Munich. The virtual Embedded Forum provides free access to on-demand webinars...