CrazyEngineers
  • crook
    crook

MemberAug 8, 2006

Best Job Search Engine?

Hi Everyone!

I'm posting on behalf of my friend who is in search of a job. He is an experienced Java developer.

Which is the best job search engine around?

Crooook
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorAug 8, 2006

Hi Crook!

The best way is to get registered on all job search portals 😉 . Dice (<a href="https://www.dice.com" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Find Jobs in Technology</a>) & Moster (#-Link-Snipped-#) are the popular job search portals.

If your friend is looking for a job in India (I'm good at guessing 😁 ) , #-Link-Snipped-# & #-Link-Snipped-# are the best ones around.

All The Best! [​IMG]

-The Big K-
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • crazy anoop

MemberSep 27, 2006

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    <a href="https://www.jobsomega.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">JobsOmega | Leading Job Portal for Latest Job Vacancies in India | Jobsomega.com Leading Job Portal for Latest Job Vacancies in India</a>
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    😛
    Cancel
  • Anil Jain

MemberSep 27, 2006

crazy anoop
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    <a href="https://www.jobsomega.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">JobsOmega | Leading Job Portal for Latest Job Vacancies in India | Jobsomega.com Leading Job Portal for Latest Job Vacancies in India</a>
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    😛
    Good job ..guys Keep the sprit high...

My question is can't we make CE as a great search engine for engineers..
    Pour your comments...
    Cancel
  • crazy anoop

MemberSep 28, 2006

job thru CE? Let the big_K start consultancy services😁
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorSep 28, 2006

crazy anoop
    job thru CE? Let the big_K start consultancy services😁
    😁 Big Plans! Will take time though. Keep me away from consultancy.

-The Big K-
    Cancel
  • Intruder

MemberOct 14, 2006

The_Big_K
    Hi Crook!

The best way is to get registered on all job search portals 😉 . Dice (<a href="https://www.dice.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Find Jobs in Technology</a>) & Moster (#-Link-Snipped-#) are the popular job search portals.

If your friend is looking for a job in India (I'm good at guessing 😁 ) , #-Link-Snipped-# & #-Link-Snipped-# are the best ones around.

All The Best! [​IMG]

-The Big K-
    well as our dear Admin said.. if he is searching in India.. then you will find many.. but if in US .. then there are only two best.. dice and monster..

happy searching.
    Cancel
  • crook

MemberDec 15, 2006

Intruder
    well as our dear Admin said.. if he is searching in India.. then you will find many.. but if in US .. then there are only two best.. dice and monster..

happy searching.
    That is right. I'm little late in replying. I thank everyone for your help. Keep up the good job!
    Cancel
  • Prasad Ajinkya

MemberDec 15, 2006

Monster has my vote. Awesome UI!! Their focus to make the searches shorter and more objective is truly something that any site should learn from ...
    Cancel
  • SudhaKar Arjunan

MemberJan 5, 2007

Times Jobs and Naukri .

Rocks comparatively.

But Sureshkumar.net and Vyoms jobs were working perfectly to reach peak Lke My site IT Acumens :smile:.

Regards,
    A.SK...
    Cancel
  • Anil Jain

MemberJan 28, 2007

The_Big_K
    😁 Big Plans! Will take time though. Keep me away from consultancy.

-The Big K-
    Hey Biggi,

bad to see... your are afraid of something. you are BIG K.. come on, start a section for JOB HUNTING.. and see if the results can click in our way..

😁😁
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJan 28, 2007

crazyboy
    Hey Biggi,

bad to see... your are afraid of something. you are BIG K.. come on, start a section for JOB HUNTING.. and see if the results can click in our way..

😁😁
    Its not about me being afraid of anything . Its just that CE is not mature enough to have a dedicated job search section.

-The Big K-
    Cancel
  • ben

MemberNov 22, 2007

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Cancel
  • kenneth2425

MemberMar 5, 2008

For technical jobs you can search on Dice.com search engine. This search engine is dedicated to finding the best technology jobs. You can also search on indeed.com that lists thousands of job positions from various web sites, including company career pages, job boards, newspaper classifieds and blogs.
    Cancel
  • Aarav Kumar

MemberApr 7, 2008

If you are from India, I believe jobmixi.com will be the best to start the #-Link-Snipped-#.
    Cancel
  • anpraghuram

MemberOct 11, 2008

#-Link-Snipped-# is picking up quite fast. Another portal to explore. It is a realtime job portal as I heard, with out much junk or stale data.

All The Best,
    Raghuram
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register