best institue and advantages of plc scada training

hi,
i am in bangalore searching for best training centre for plc scada..... i am electrical and electronics graduate..... can anyone tell the best institues that can help me with this training? also what are the benefits do i get from this training as an electrical engineering graduate? can anyone please help me? its urgent

Replies

• JOEL1994
    JOEL1994
    JOEL1994
    hi,
    i am in bangalore searching for best training centre for plc scada..... i am electrical and electronics graduate..... can anyone tell the best institues that can help me with this training? also what are the benefits do i get from this training as an electrical engineering graduate? can anyone please help me?
    my mail id- #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, Let me introduce myself, I am an embedded software developer. I was working with Toshiba. I have a passion towards UCs' and embedded systems. However like many of...
why transformer efficiency is high only when core loss is equal to copper loss?
I am not looking for any location specific centers. Please suggest me centers which has maximum percentage in placement. I am open to any course PG-DAC,PG-DMC,PG-DITISS,PG-DBDA,PG-DSSD,PG-DGi. Please suggest me if...
emerging composite material with light weight high strength and low cost for wind turbine blades
Human trafficking is of the most rampant international crimes. We often read news stories where international traffickers transport people from one country to another most commonly in shipping containers. Tracing...