Best Free Video Chat App For IPad 2?

I recently purchased iPad 2 and have been searching for a decent, free app that lets you dial and receive video calls on the iPad 2. I've tried the iPhone version of Skype on iPad, and it works fine. however, you have to zoom 2x to get the full picture. I searched for free apps, but not able to decide which offers better experience. Also, I wish to know whether Google Talk chat will be made available for iPad?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A screenshot of the moment when we became 1,00,000 CEans strong!
CEans, Just few minutes ago, we added our 100,000[sup]th[/sup] CEan. Congratulations to everyone who's a part of CrazyEngineers community and has helped it grow. Check out our official announcement on...
Samsung Galaxy Z has been made available for pre-order. Up for pre-order today, on the Swedish arm of Three, is the Galaxy Z -- billed as a more affordable spawn...
can any one suggest any project ideas in manufacturing and production field............😔😔😔
Am doing project in single phase Z source inverter using matlab/simulink.. To generarte gate pulse for inverters i design driver circuit, and i connect train of pulses to gates of...