Celebrating 1,00,000 CEans on July 1, 2011

A screenshot of the moment when we became 1,00,000 CEans strong!

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Screenshot of the CE Conference :

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    100000-engineers

CrazyEngineers will always remember this day and revive it in memories on all next milestones.. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    congratulations ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Congratulations to CE(All CEans).CE is now 1 lakh CEan thread.Proud to be CEan.

P.S:But I just missed the moment.Away from home.Logged into CE from a mobile having BSNL network. ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Congrats CE.....and congrats to Admin too...
    Big K:....you have done a really awesome work and there are 100000 engineers to prove that....
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    No words! CrazyEngineers Rock! Congratulations and All the Very Best for its Bright Future! Just One line - CE make the Future of Engineers and Engineers make the Future of CE! Yes, Our Crazy Engineers will be bright only if CE is Bright and Vise - Versa as well ๐Ÿ˜€ Once again, Congratulations to CE and to the Man Behind the work!
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Congratulation CE!!!!!:myparty: Very happy today!!!! ๐Ÿ˜so proud to be one of the 100000+ CEans!!!๐Ÿ˜
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    Yeah!! ๐Ÿ˜
    ๐ŸŽ‰:myparty:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜’
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Congratulations CE ๐Ÿ˜€ you have done it ๐Ÿ˜€
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    super-cool!!!!
    ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜
  • gohm
    gohm
    Awesome!!!
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Why are we forget Tpreetha now? ๐Ÿ˜€ She is the one t be luckiest one, isn't she? ๐Ÿ˜€

Congratulations to everyone, Preetha and admin. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Congrats everyone ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Few Years back...back on 8th January 2006... I still remember I was 37th Member when I joined CE, ; and Me and then active members (Rick, Swati and Jerry) used to discuss when we would be 100 member strong community.

and Biggie used to say "very soon"... also his pet dialog was, "we have a long way to go, and he was so sure that one day we will be 100 thousand strong".

Biggie, now its your day. You had made CE so strong that we reached that point.

Cheers !! Congrates to everyone at CE. Its a milestone moment of CE history.

-CB
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I guess the growth is faster now than ever before ๐Ÿ˜€ We're adding a little more than 100 new members every day. I hope it becomes 1000 new members every day ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Definitely Biggie, It going to happen very soon And I guess they will also be super active on the forum ๐Ÿ˜€
    CE has a long way to go ๐Ÿ˜€ (As you used to say ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Just few minutes ago, we added our 100,000[sup]th[/sup] CEan. Congratulations to everyone who's a part of CrazyEngineers community and has helped it grow. Check out our official announcement on...
Samsung Galaxy Z has been made available for pre-order. Up for pre-order today, on the Swedish arm of Three, is the Galaxy Z -- billed as a more affordable spawn...
can any one suggest any project ideas in manufacturing and production field............๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”
Am doing project in single phase Z source inverter using matlab/simulink.. To generarte gate pulse for inverters i design driver circuit, and i connect train of pulses to gates of...
Reliance owned BigAdda.com has ceased being a social network. The site has been turned into a social network and following communication has been mailed to the users- We value and...