Best Free Graphic Design Tools For Mac OS X

I need a tool that can create good graphics on Mac OS X.
I already use PaintBrush for basic images like random shapes & coloring or cropping.

I need a more advanced tool. What do people use for designing logos and stuff on a Mac? (apart from Photoshop & CorelDraw).

Please help! 😳

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Looks like GIMP is the only alternative that comes closer to Photoshop in terms of functionality. It's open source.
  • Reya
    Reya
    Go for scribus or Inkscape 😀

For 3D Autodesk Maya or Googlesketchup!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Will be downloading gimp & inkscape today.
    Want to come up with some cool graphics. 😏

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Calling Job Ready Candidates !​ ​ EXCLUSIVE CAMPUS RECRUITMENT EVENT@SEED Open for Non-SEED Candidates​ As a social corporate responsibility to provide employability opportunities to aspiring fresher, we are happy to...
Leading technology blog pluggd.in & Jaaga are organizing SuperHappyDevHouse style event in Bangalore tomorrow (December 18, 2011) from 1pm - 10pm. The SuperHappyDevHouse is hacker culture celebrations. Geeks will get...
TW 700 Tak Wak is your walky talky that is also a rugged GPS navigation device and also functions as a smartphone. The device is rugged solution for those who're...
Hello CEians. I am Amit Thakur from Jaipur, India pursuing Electronics and Communication engineering. Apart from my studies I like to read about electronic gadgets, telecom, inventions-discoveries, Google system, open...
here is the plans regarding the new port to be constructed by the construction firm BAM at jordan >> https://www.crazyengineers.com/new-port-in-jordan-to-be-constructed-by-bam-1457/ please discuss it here 😀