Best Book for Electrical Engineering?

which is the best book in electrical engineering ?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    utkarsh verma
    which is the best book in electrical engineering ?
    Are you looking for a general book or do you have any specific electrical engineering topic? For the general concepts; you can't go wrong with books by B.L. Theraja and A.K. Theraja.
  • Stephen B Johnson
    Stephen B Johnson
    The books or the lectures from Oppenheim @ MIT on signals and systems are good.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'd strongly recommend watching YouTube for videos on all the basic topics.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When i make a post, like in the download section, it wont let me create new tag, only use existing keyword tags that pop up after typing first two letters....
Hy Everyone! I am currently doing M. Tech on power systems engineering and it's high time I should start thinking about a project ! Can anyone help me with latest...
What will be the effect of yearback in engineering?One of my friend completed his engineering in 8 years.Does he has any carrier option with his degree for jobs and all?Can...
Before opening the box of today’s artistic-technology news, can we ask ourselves why scientists are trying to make a painter out of an AI-powered bot? While painting is certainly not...
If in case I have written the exam well and I am not in a position to go to US then will that certificate will be useful in India for...