- Author Thomas H. Cormen
- Publication Prentice Hall of India

Design & Analysis of Computer Algorithms
- Author Horowitz, Sahani, Rajsekharam
- Publication Pearson education

Computer Algorithms/ Fundamentals of Algorithms
- Author Brassard, Bratley
- Publication of Galgotia Publications Pvt. Ltd. & Prentice Hall

Please suggest some more good book names.

Replies

• simplycoder
    simplycoder
    Introduction to Algorithms
    - Author Thomas H. Cormen
    - Publication Prentice Hall of India
    This is such an amazing book, don't care about its size, care for its contents.
    I am in love with this book.
    Algorithms were never explained better before.
    I am much better programmer now,then I was before reading this book,I havent finished even half of this book, but some how after reading this, my perception on problem solving has changed, every problem now I think is solvable and design algorithms on principles and foundations laid by this book.Hats off to the authors.

I would also like to add "How to solve it by computer" by R.G. Dromey
    This is a classic book is the simplest book on algorithms I have ever came across. It contains nothing but algorithms which are suited for beginners. Author has described the algorithms in its simplest form, I recommend this book as a must have if you are learning to code.

Finally if you are interested in algorithms(with considerable amount of knowledge in discrete mathematics), Dr.Knuth's series "The Art Of Computer Programing"is a must have as well. All volumes are brilliantly written,I love the third volume, in which Dr.Knuth has written algorithms based on only sorting and it amazes me to no extent by the fact that there are so many different types of algorithms apart from regular that we use,just to sort.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

Can anyone upload a useful resource for design and analysis of algorithms to our Downloads section? -> #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here are some of the prescribed books: 1. Software Engineering- A Practitioner's Approach (Sixth Edition) - Roger Pressman (TMH) 2. Software Engineering (Seventh Edition) - Ian Summerville, Pearson Education. 3....
E4C News: High school students research cutting-edge green technology
Metallurgical/materials engr, i have work experiences. Worked at cenod ind as maintanance officer etc
Internal combustion engines and electric fridges share a common action in that each has piston that acts compression of a gas. CO2 being the modern refrigerant gas R444 needs far...
how to get 4th highest number from an array of 10 numbers?😐