Begin with Linux Scripting

hello all,
i am new in linux ,but read linux few months ago,did little practice with unix commands.I w'ld like to go ahead with linux scripting and in this i need your help.I want to know how to begin scripting in linux as i want want to perform some automation .

Replies

• John Mathew
    John Mathew
    For better Linux Training with live practical experience. Visit
  • vinci
    vinci
    where to visit ?i want to learn from scratch ?Also i want to know how to proceed for automation in linux?
  • goplaindians
    goplaindians
    As you have mentioned that you are new to linux but you want to start scripting , so here is a good book for you to just start your shell scripting in Linux ,read it and learn it.
  • vinci
    vinci
    Many thanks !! It will definitely help me a lot 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# - Can we extend this further? I think this is one interesting thread that needs some more attention.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I'm ready!
    Anyone else with Bash knowledge wanna join in ?
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    I can contribute to this, but can't take first hand responsibility due to lack of time. If someone initiate, I'll put in the helping hands as per time permits.
  • vinci
    vinci
    I have initiated some learning in AIX linux, would like to learn more here. Lets proceed ..
  • micheal john
    micheal john
    what happend?
  • micheal john
    micheal john
    vinci
    I have initiated some learning in AIX linux, would like to learn more here. Lets proceed ..
    why this discussion stop here?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😎 Well I believe in cool living and hard thinking. I m a student who is at present preparing to crack IIT -JEE exam. Im always facinated by the word...
hey i need any idea abt major project in php. . . . u just give me any latest idea which is useful i dont need any dumy project for...
I have a 20 HP electric motor and its power factor is. 809.I have to make the power factor as higher as possible.so can anybody help me to find out...
Hi, I am a Mechatronics student and was thinking about an innovation as my final year project and the speed estimation through camera image processing caught my attention, but I...
Google says it has released eight stable updates over the past year, adding a number of major features and hundreds of improvements to all Chromebooks through the auto-update mechanism. There’s...