Before you post! Read Me! - *Very Important*

We request you to take a minute to read this short article before you post on CE Forums.

For all questions related to this site, visit: -> #-Link-Snipped-#

1. SMS Text NOT allowed: Usage of SMS text is NOT allowed on CE Forums. Write complete words: ‘you’ instead of ‘u’, ‘great’ instead of ‘gr8’.

2. Formatting: Please format your post properly and make it readable. Try not to use bigger fonts. Default fonts should do fine in most of the posts.

3. Is this the right section?: Is this the right section to post your query? Our moderators will be more than happy if you post your query in right section. It is highly recommended that you take a look at all the sections of CE Forums before you post.

4. Appropriate Title: Please provide a title that gives a clue of post’s content. Too generic titles (wiz. ‘help!!!!’, ‘seminar topics’) solve no purpose and attract little attention.

5. Provide Details: If you are seeking help or posting a new idea, please provide all relevant details. This helps others help you!

Alright? Now go back and click on button to start a new thread, or to post your reply in existing discussion! HaPpy Posting!

***************************************************​
CE Careers | Jobs | Higher Education - Specific Instructions
Please keep in mind that CE is an International Forum. Not everyone knows where in the world you are located. So, if necessary, provide your geographic details to support your query.​

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey Pradeep and praveen have a great day ahead!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY...!!!😁
The Global Energy Crisis is a matter of concern across the world. In every country, ways and means are being sought to reduce the consumption of energy. Sony as a...
hi, every one.... I done project on core java..for load balancing in a distributed system............ our main goal of the project is to "avoid the network crash".......balancing a load.......... problem...
hello, enginerrs...i'm leading..my..web browsing..center..one.of.our..customer ..is..created..a..problem..in..all..of..5.computrs..that is:..when we.just.click..on the..Internet explorer..its..automatically..opening..his..website..only..even..i tried..to change..that..url..into..goole.co.in...its..not..changing...so..what to do???😔😔😔
Hello of all gr8! Mech Engineers I have got a list of Mech Engg. book over the net try it out As i am having slow internet connection m posting...