Before I join IT Engineering

can anyone tell me what are thethings we need to know in computer before beginning an it engineering😕

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: re it

You'll need to be familiar with basic computing & Internet.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Re: re it

Basic knowledge of computers is always an added advantage.

I have seen students having 0 knowledge when they entered in college with computer as subject and passed out with great knowledge.

-CB
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Learn basics of Computer.

When i joined i have sen friends who doesnt know how to Shut Down a computer 😀

Just learn the basics of computer and little basics of searching will give a huge advantage .
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    As everybody insisted it is essential to know basic computing.
    There were many people who didnt even know how to turn on/off or restart a system.
    These are all very very basic things.but going in further just know what is C (get knowledge by googling or some basic books on C)
    Just have an idea,no need to go for full fledged idea.Hope this helps!
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Going just for coaching classes alone will not help,
    rather than going for a class try to use google or some basic books
    for having knowledge in c++.Be cool man!!!your words seem that you are
    very much worried.Be cool!
  • inform
    inform
    abcdefghijk
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    inform
    abcdefghijk
    Not that Alphabet "C" mate..
    "C" is a programming language...

C is a general-purpose computer programming language developed in 1972 by Dennis Ritchie at the Bell Telephone Laboratories for use with the Unix operating system.

Although C was designed for implementing system software, it is also widely used for developing portable application software.

C is one of the most popular programming languages. It is widely used on many different software platforms, and there are few computer architectures for which a C compiler does not exist. C has greatly influenced many other popular programming languages, most notably C++, which originally began as an extension to C.

Hope it may help you to learn about c man
    Learn C and C++ Programming - Cprogramming.com

Thanks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here I goes... This is an initiative taken by CNA (Crazy Nocturnal association) members - Just another group who is generally online at night too ..😁 and would love to...
CEans, The world's cheapest car is out. If any CEan has had a chance to drive it & test it 😉 , please post your review in this thread. Looking...
Under the guidance of CNA (Crazy Nocturnal association) members and every here i'm going to start a new thread. This thread is meant for posting, collecting General Knowledge/Current Affair/Awareness questions...
Can anyone give idea for my main project for final year? am basically a production engineer and very new to this site . So hopefully expecting co-operation and help from...
Does any body have an idea of SOA? Or how to do the SOA testing? I am exploring this on web... Any help would be appreciated. -CB