BE(ECE) With Professional Diploma in Embedded System Development - Confused in Selecting Career

Hai,
This is Bhoganath, BE(ECE), 2013 batch. Have completed professional Diploma in embedded system Development. Searching for post of Embedded software Developer and at the same time applying for Software Developing as well. Due to peer pressure as I happen to be 2013 batch. I attended for Associate software developer post. Cleared 2 levels. At the 3rd level was rejected because I don't know Java. But have been opted for testing profile. Is it advisable to accept testing job. Need suggestion please.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Tagging #-Link-Snipped-# to help #-Link-Snipped-# here.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    #-Link-Snipped-# if the company you have applied is not big and you can see chances to shift the department then I would say join that company and if they are big enough then there is less chances that you can switch department.

As you are pass out 2013 you can still go with fresher in case some company don't want to offer you higher salary. But based on your knowledge and course that you have completed you can surely achieve high increment based on your performance.
  • Raaghav Ramanathan
    Raaghav Ramanathan
    Thank-you Harshad for ur suggestion
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Bhoganath
    Thank-you Harshad for ur suggestion
    Welcome #-Link-Snipped-# !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Netgear Inc., a global networking company has come up with an innovative product that could cause a breakthrough in the field of home security system. This new product from the...
India could soon join the exclusive club of nations that can get entry into the International Space Station (ISS). As of now access to the ISS is restricted to United...
I was exploring Japan's official JAXA website and was surprised to see that they've their official website in Japanese and not English. That led me to finding out what are...
I have applied for cdac c-cat 2015 jun-july. There is a 2 year gap between my 12th and my graduation. Also i'm not sure if it would count that much...